bad oral

D_Dick_Wacker

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
anyone ever have bad oral? Where you get too much teeth action, and it hurts more than it pleases.

I've brought it up before and all I get is "well don't get so hard then".
That doesn't help the either of us.

Anyone else ever have problems getting good oral?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I see what your problem is, sweetguy. You're in Canada.

It's hard to get a good blowjob when it's so cold the teeth chatter.

royston

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeh, her name was leanne (surname removed by moderator,) if u ever pull her wen ur out on the clubbin scene dont let her nashers anywhere near your jimmy riddler....

she shud b put behind bars

love royston x

Last edited by a moderator:

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've had bad oral. Not from teeth and pain but from it being just plain unfulfilling and not getting me off. The girl in question enjoyed doing it and was quite enthusiastic she just couldn't seem to do it in a way that stimulates my cock. Every now and then she'd get in a groove but then she changes to something different and the sensation goes away. That'd be fine if it was to prolong the act but she ends up getting tired shortly after and being mad that I didn't enjoy it. I just stopped asking her to do it after too many times of that. I thought maybe there was something wrong with me until I did have some mindblowing oral sex so everything is in working order.

Brent

1st Like
Media
Again, I don't think there is such a thing as bad oral.

If you want to just lay back and expect she'll service you, you may be disappointed. If her cadence isn't perfect, or she doesn't want to do this as long as you'd like, then you move on to something else.

I have had oral that was just oral, but most time, it's just one scene in a play with many acts. And at least one climax.

Brent

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
sweetguy said:
anyone ever have bad oral? Where you get too much teeth action, and it hurts more than it pleases.

For sure yes and for that motive i think and did not like oral sex for a long time, but when u find people that know how to do it and like what they are doing is a great thing to experience.

saabman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm young - but the worst bj's i got were from girls. They don't know how to suck an uncut dick - especially mine cause when i'm hard the skin still covers the head, so they get all confused. i have to usually talk em thru it. Guys give the best head, imo. :rolleyes:

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
sweetguy said:
anyone ever have bad oral? Where you get too much teeth action, and it hurts more than it pleases?

Sure! Too many teeth, too LITTLE wet, too fast, keeping to a monotonous rhythm, being so timid he/she takes only licks around the head, not paying attention so he/she quits right before I'm going to cum...oh, there's many varieties of bad head, and I think I've had most of 'em. Some are painful, some just unfulfilling.

Most of the people giving bad head are teachable, and it's fun to show them the right way to give oral.

theboost78

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think I may have given bad oral in my youth - but i can't remember one time when I haven't enjoyed receiving it. Still working on my technique - always room for improvement!

Brent

1st Like
Media
I have to agree that in my experience, guys give the best oral, but I've know some very enthusiastic women who try very hard.

B

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
You just have to tell her what you like, in the same way she can tell you what she likes when you go down on her. That way you should always get good oral. Having said that, I've had oral from three women recently and only one really has it perfected. But she likes oral to completion and swallowing. The others perhaps held back a bit because they wanted my cum in their pussies (which they duly got!).

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
saabman said:
I'm young - but the worst bj's i got were from girls. They don't know how to suck an uncut dick - especially mine cause when i'm hard the skin still covers the head, so they get all confused. i have to usually talk em thru it. Guys give the best head, imo. :rolleyes:

I must admit i was confused with what to do with the skin at first, was i supposed to hold it back, was i supposed to go over the top of it, work with it or against it..it is a bit daunting at first so i guess my first 1-2 with foeskin would have been kinda back, however he still seemed to enjoy it.

Personally i found the one thing to do that will make it a bad bj is to break a good rhythm and try a new one when his enjoying the your working on already. And if he's cut, not wet enough

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
art said:
Sure! Too many teeth, too LITTLE wet, too fast, keeping to a monotonous rhythm, being so timid he/she takes only licks around the head, not paying attention so he/she quits right before I'm going to cum...oh, there's many varieties of bad head, and I think I've had most of 'em. Some are painful, some just unfulfilling.

I agree. I depressingly high number of my partners didn't know what they were doing. If she was willing to receive pointers, then the next guy wouldn't be so unlucky. :redface:

PowayWolfman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
sweetguy said:

all the time from girls.. Guys seem to do the best, but ive had a few whos jaw gets tired and they start to scrape