Bad question: Asian dicks

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Jun 23, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

misterxtreme: Are they really that much smaller? Or is that just a myth like the big black thing myth?

In other words, are there huge Asian dicks on this forum?

2. Imported

Gold Member

prepky: so Mister, is the black thing really a myth?? Do you know this first hand?

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Then there's the red thing. Or the brown thing. This could go on forever LOL.

My thing would be happy no matter what color it was.

Pecker

4. Imported

Gold Member

misterxtreme: I agree: things are cool. Especially colored things.

The black thing certainly is a myth, no question about it. I think caucasian dicks are generally bigger--and yes, got that from experience.

Any Asians in here with big ones? I'm really looking for one.

Anyway, I like things a lot.

5. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: [quote author=prepky link=board=meetgreet;num=1056356554;start=0#1 date=06/23/03 at 04:28:25]so Mister, is the black thing really a myth??  Do you know this first hand?[/quote]

I FRIGGIN' DO!

I would say it's a stereotype with Asians but as with everyone else, there's variation... so I hear... don't know but one black guy like me.

6. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

One of the dancers that I work with is a Filipino of Chinese descent. He hangs soft at over 6". I've never seem him erect, but those who have say that it's over 9".

7. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    :-XI am bi & I have seen a lot of cock. I can tell you that I have seen black guys with 4"& asian's with 7". I am half white, half asian & I have 8"x6". Most of the asian cocks I have cum across are in the 5" range. The biggest black cock I have had was the size of a coke can & about 10" long.

8. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    According to the "The male Latex Condom" (Document JC0003) published by the World Health Organization (WHO), the average size of the Asian penis may be a bit smaller. To facilitate writing condom procurement specifications, the document tabulates statistics for several ethnic groups in appendix III. A brief summary shows the average sizes (found by computing a weighted average of the WHO size ranges) to be about (length, girth in inches):

Caucasian USA: 6.2" long, 4.82" girth

Black USA: 6.8" long, 4.91" girth

Australia: 6.3" long, 5.26" girth

Thailand: 5.3" long, 4.42" girth

This data does show the Asian penis, on average, to be a bit smaller, and elsewhere in the document it is explained that Asian populations may prefer condoms a bit smaller than usual, to prevent slippage.

However, it is important to note that these are just averages! Individual men may lie far from the average, and the Asian data actually shows more variability than the other groups. In fact, I have met Asian men that were extremely well endowed.

Something interesting from this data-- percent of men over a certain size by group: (That is, how many are hung)

Over 8" long:
    Caucasian USA: 2%
    Black USA: 5%
    Australia: 1%

Over 6" in girth:
    Caucasian USA: 5%
    Black USA: 9%
    Australia: 14%

It looks like there be some thick dicks down under!

9. Imported

Gold Member

thefrench_h: I don't know for the asian dicks, but I've noticed and met a lot of asian women with very nice sized boobs.
    I think that asian breasts are globally bigger now than in past, so there's maybe also an evolution in the dick area :)

10. Imported

Gold Member

AnonyMs: Sweetie - regarding those Asian boobs... can you say, 'implants'? A friend who is a plastic surgeon in Jacksonville has a lot of Asian women come to him for implants. He puts together some sort of spa package for them and they are very very pampered while they recover. He does phenomenal business.

11. Imported

Gold Member

thefrench_h: It maybe implants for some of them... But I've seen women in Asia that don't even know existence (and cost) of implants :)

12. jonb

Gold Member

[quote author=AnonyMs link=board=meetgreet;num=1056356554;start=0#9 date=06/23/03 at 18:07:23]Sweetie - regarding those Asian boobs... can you say, 'implants'?  A friend who is a plastic surgeon in Jacksonville has a lot of Asian women come to him for implants.  He puts together some sort of spa package for them and they are very very pampered while they recover.  He does phenomenal business.[/quote]
    They also get rid of the epicanthic fold (the "slant") Meanwhile, white women get one surgically added. Doncha love co$metic $urgery?

Asian men are taller now too, at least Japanese and Koreans. Though a certain Chinese basketball player who shall remain nameless is as tall as you can get before it's hell on your spine.

13. Imported

Gold Member

thepress83: I've been with several asians and with the exception of 1 they were all under 5" mostly in the 3.5-4.5 range all of the were great guys but just not huge down below. Then there is one of my closest friends he and I both noticed we were well endowed around grade 8 in high school in the showers and we've been close friends ever since he's over 8 inches hard and just as thick as I am on ag. I'd say he's 8.5 by 6.5 so certainly well hung so I'd say yes they are smaller on avg. but there are exceptions to every rule
    Press

14. Imported

Gold Member

junk792: Could simply be due to the height difference - Asian men are usually shorter than caucausians, black men are often taller than caucasian. And you'd expect penis length to be more or less proportional, on average.

As always, these are general trends, your mileage may vary

15. jonb

Gold Member

[quote author=junk792 link=board=meetgreet;num=1056356554;start=0#13 date=06/25/03 at 20:06:24]Could simply be due to the height difference - Asian men are usually shorter than caucausians, black men are often taller than caucasian.[/quote]
    ??? ??? ??? ??? Actually, black men are about an inch shorter than white men on average.

16. Imported

Gold Member

junk792: [quote author=jonb link=board=meetgreet;num=1056356554;start=0#14 date=06/26/03 at 13:24:34]
    ??? ??? ??? ??? Actually, black men are about an inch shorter than white men on average.[/quote]
    Really? Well I stand corrected. Forget what I said!

17. jonb

Gold Member

[quote author=junk792 link=board=meetgreet;num=1056356554;start=0#15 date=06/26/03 at 16:58:23]Really? Well I stand corrected.  Forget what I said![/quote]
    Yeah, but your theory could still work for Orientals.

Another thing to consider is not an individual gene, but rather selective factors. Polyandrous populations will have larger penises due to sperm competition. Also, in terms of flaccid size at least, polar populations are broader and tropical populations longer.

Draft saved Draft deleted