bad sex?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bigdude, May 23, 2006.

1. bigdude

bigdude New Member

Does anybody here have any bad sex stories they're willing to share? It seems as if every time I have sex for the first time with a gf, it turns out pretty bad.

Tonight we did it for the first time. We've fooled around and done just about everything but actual intercourse and I was fiending for it badly. So we got naked and fucked under covers in my basement with my family upstairs, knowing they could've walked down anytime. Me and my girl have some communication issues, as she's shy about sex still but does infact want it, so that contributed to the bad experience too. I was ontop for probably 10 to 15 minutes max, and got some very weird vibes from her (she's younger and although inexperienced, not a virgin). She gets real wet so there wasnt any size issue, it went right in after some fingering...but the sex itself was just horrible. I fucked her for a while, stopped, pulled out and just stared at her like "what the fuck is wrong?" We resolved our situation later tonight after talking about it and deciding she wasnt quite ready for it. It's hard finding a time and place to have good sex when you're 19 and at home for the summer. ugh...i just wish i could knock her socks off with mindblowing sex the first time we do it. I know it'll get better for sure, but damn nobody even got off tonight.

Stories anyone, to help mend my fragile ego? lol...

2. Xii

Xii New Member

Albums:
  3. Xii

Xii New Member

Albums:
    Shaggy Dog Banjo Story
    A mate of a mate of a mate apparently once got off with a bird on his stag do and snapped his banjo string.

Big problem. How he was going to explain this to his fiancée? Caught in flies? Did it wanking, with an added ‘but I was thinking about you, darling’?.

In the end he didn’t tell her, and when they went to bed he made her get on top. Unsurprisingly the scab fell off, blood spurted out everywhere and he blamed it on her. I gather that she was devastated with guilt. A double banjo snap. Man than must have hurt.

4. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Admittedly I am much older than the person who originated this topic. Thorugh the years I have learned that there is no such thing as "BAD SEX." We must all remember that some sex is better than others. As anyone who is human can testify, life is a series of events. We all learn from our own personal experiences.

All of this stated to keep us all focused. Some Sex is Better than other experiences.

5. D_Merringtonne Meathead

I agree with Hung. When you've fucked your way around a bit you'll realise there's a great variety to sex and long may it be so. I always enjoy experiencing a new woman's body even if it's not the most mindblowing sex I ever had.

6. D_BobN_Weave

D_BobN_Weave New Member

my first time with my gf was great. she said it was good too, but obviously it could get better......there is no such thing as "bad sex"....just as Hung said.....i agree with him.

oh and we have mind blowing sex now together :p

7. bigdude

bigdude New Member

yea...thanks for replies guys. Last night after talking to her online and on the phone for a bit after she left, everything was settled and we moved on from it. I honestly didn't know when the next time we had sex would be though. But when I came home today (ran some errands) and got back, she was at my house after she got off work lol. So we had another session- a much steamier, intimate, HOT, LONGER session than the first one. Yesterday i was ontop of her just humping her for a while, this time she was ontop first for like 10-15 mins, then I pulled her off and we did doggy for a little while, then I got ontop and finished. The afterglow was amazing too...she had to go shortly after cuz she was past curfew anyway, but we were kissing/hugging/etc and she kept calling me her sexy boy. :redface:

So yea, everything is fine and dandy now... and then some :biggrin1:

PS: Yea Im not too experienced (with a lot of girls that is) cuz this is the second girl ive ever had sex with...and of course my first time with my last gf was awkward cuz I was a virgin but she wasnt...and so yea, im sure not every time with a new girl will feel awkward but it's all ive known

Draft saved Draft deleted