bad side of being a fuckbuddy

rob_r_lpsg_7.5: Well, I've been replaced. The girl from my hometown whom I hook-up with when I'm home from school has found a new guy. I guess I figured it would happen eventually.  The only reason we messed around was the sex. Well today she informed me that she found a guy packing more- how much more, she won't say, all she will say is that he stretches a Magnum XL.... I asked who was better, and she said that it didn't matter that I have more skills- I can't compete with his dimentions.
I guess there's always a bigger fish in the sea....

rainfletcher: This is a hard lesson many of us have learned the hard way...

There's always someone bigger....

feared: even though it was just the sex, she still sounds like a shallow bitch. forget her.

i find fuckbuddies aren't really the best things in the world. sure, they're great fun for awhile, but then one person starts getting feelings, or the other person starts going with someone else.

i'd prefer no sex to being hurt like that, personally.

wvalady1968: Rob, I completely agree with feared! A real buddy wouldn't deliberately hurt you.

:-*

Krowax: To me it sounds like she said that to hurt you.

Evil girl.

Tender: [quote author=rob_r_lpsg_7.5 link=board=sex;num=1066804468;start=0#0 date=10/21/03 at 23:25:28]I asked who was better, and she said that it didn't matter that I have more skills- I can't compete with his dimentions.
I guess there's always a bigger fish in the sea....[/quote]

well there are sweeter women in the sea as well.

sounds like it was in your favor to lose this dumb cookie...

she will never be satisfied in life, looking out for #1, at the expense of others...

Tender

mekkler: [quote author=Tender link=board=sex;num=1066804468;start=0#5 date=10/22/03 at 13:39:02]

she will never be satisfied in life, looking out for #1, at the expense of others...

Tender [/quote]

... until she moves to a farm and buys a horse.

H8Monga: Don't worry Rob, she didn't really find a bigger guy, just a bigger vibrator and you're way better! :)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a firm believer in what goes around comes around, Rob. Chances are someday her Mr. Bigger Dick will go off in search of Ms. Tighter Box, leaving your ex whining, "Life is so unfair." Hmph; Size Queen. :mad: You'll be better off with someone who appreciates you instead of just your cock.

feared: ahaha. 'hi, i'm ms. tighter-box, how are you?' 'i'm ms. loose-snatch, and i'm great! a little drafty, but great nonetheless!'

tigerwolf: Enh. I can see both sides of it. I'm a size queen, myself a bit.

And OMG that's funny, feared. *lol*

Rob, I feel sympathy for you dude, but you can always find someone else. If she found someone bigger, that's what she wanted and more power to her. Its a sexual preference in my opinion, like being gay. I simply prefer guys with big dicks, myself.

I'm sure you'll find Ms. Right either way.

gigantikok: Wow, lemme repeat, BIOTCH. What is her reasoning for going up to you and diliberately playing upon insecurities like that? These are the same women that insult ex-boyfriends for having "tiny" penises. Let her go to Big Dick, they'd be perfect for each other.

tigerwolf: I don't think its fair to totally make her look like the bad guy. Maybe she just wanted someone bigger. Sure she could have worded it differently, but if that's what she wanted, more power to her. *shrug*

Though note, I do not condone HOW she worded it, as that's just cruel in general. But in a way, maybe she felt that you were pestering her for a reason and she wanted to be blunt? I don't know both sides of the story, but I'm not one to take sides based on one half of the story.

nacard01: My god that is terrible.
I mean I can understand the desire she is apparently looking at.
But to just get rid of you because someone bigger came along is just wrong.
Its not like you are small by any means.

Not a nice person I have to say, sorry.

Kermit

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and who is to say she actually found someone bigger ?

she could have just wanted to end it for whatever reason - and felt like hurting you in the process...

it happens...

some girls are just stupid bitches.

I have met a few who see mine and say "yeah I've seen bigger !"

YEAH RIGHT ! in your dreams maybe...

just stupid mostly immature fools.

forget them !

tigerwolf: [quote author=thirteenpointhree link=board=sex;num=1066804468;start=0#14 date=10/24/03 at 13:37:40]

I have met a few who see mine and say "yeah I've seen bigger !"

YEAH RIGHT ! in your dreams maybe...

just stupid mostly immature fools.

forget them ![/quote]

And who are you to say that they haven't? Have you lived their life and seen everything that they've seen? You seem to be showing quite a bit of conceit and attitude yourself right there.

I think that this thread is starting to get a bit childish. This board isn't here in existance to sit around flaming people because of choices they make. Its a SUPPORT group, not a 'Let's bash the size queen because she moved on to someone else' group. Grow up, people!

gigantikok: Look, Tigerwolf, we weren't flaming her because of her choice to end the relationship with Rob. It wasn't even the fact that she decided to end it to go to someone bigger. It was the despicable, hateful, immature she came about doing it. She rubbed it in Rob's face, and she acted like a child. Her behavior was appalling. She couldn't have just sat him down and said,"I think I want to end this and move on to someone else." Nope, she had to be mean about it. This IS a support group, and we are trying to support ROB. Just because you are a size queen, Tiger, doesn't mean you have to scrounge together excuses as to why to support this woman. Maybe you've dumped people over size, maybe you've chosen one over another due to size, but I hope you were a mature adult about it. She caused this man, even if he won't admit it, to feel insecurity and lose some self worth and you are calling us childish?

tigerwolf: That doesn't matter. You've heard one side of the story. Yes, I am calling it childish, because she has a right to find someone else if she desires. They were fuck buddies, nothing more. They weren't in a relationship, and as he had said it was just for the sex. She can't be held accountable for finding someone bigger who pleases her more.

As I said before, sure her method of explaining herself was a bit cruel, but why SHOULD she have to explain herself in the first place? She's got a new boyfriend now, move on and quit getting people to gang up on the poor woman.. ESPECIALLY seeing as she's not here to defend herself. If anything, belittling her and claiming that she's such a stupid bitch etc is more juvenile than anything she could have done.

I'm not scrounging together excuses either, but I'm sick and tired of seeing this woman get beaten up on because of a simple choice she made. How old are you people anyways? I mean, at first I felt sympathy for Rob, but now I'm starting to feel like this was nothing more than a pity party post. I've said my piece and quite honestly I'm tired of it. I'm through with this thread, and may you bitchy, rude people who're bashing this woman without knowing both sides rest well knowing that you may very well be judging her based off of something that for all we know could be a half truth.

I'm out.

Tender: LOL DMW
I agree very strongly there...

well it seemed to have meaning similar to this...
they shared their BODIES with eachother over an extended time. even if they were 'buddies' someone always has more of an emotional envestment in it...and gets hurt.
this 'poor thing' (ie, witch IMHO)
has basically said to him one day while over a coke, 'hey ive only 'buddied' with you because your penis is so nice. i dont care about YOU or your feelings, or what anyone else will think, or about you as a person or even that you care about me in some of that regard. SOoOo i wanted to let you know that i have found a bigger, nicer, more handsome penis on another unsuspecting fool, whom i dont give a crap about either. well, see ya later!"
GET IT, now?
sure she had the right to end the arrangement.
but should have had the decentcy to let him down SWEETLY, not kick him off the nearest building, naked...

::)
Tender