bad sweating problem

SCSea

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I did two series of the Botox injections about ten years ago or so, and somehow, I "broke the cycle" or something, and while I sweat a normal amount now, I don't pit out a t-shirt in ten minutes anymore. I wouldn't hesitate to do it again, or the other, surgical option.

Sweat *is* sexy, and it's fine when I'm at the gym, or in really hot weather, or whatever, but big wet circles in February is just weird. Now I don't even wear pit stick.

I agree, though, see a dermatologist. Excessive sweating in a normal-weight person can be a sign of a medical problem if it's of new onset.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I use a much heavier deodorant that shrinks your sweat glands. It's called DrySol. You can even apply it to your palms and feet. It's expensive but it works well.

college777

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Coventry, Rhode Island, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Try something like Degree Clinical Protection. It has a higher percentage of aluminum than regular antiperspirant. It that doesn't work talk to you doctor about a prescription for drysol. It works very well for a lot of people.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
I use a much heavier deodorant that shrinks your sweat glands. It's called DrySol. You can even apply it to your palms and feet. It's expensive but it works well.
There's a similar product called Certain Dry also available OTC. Nothing works for everyone, but it does for me. As is the case with many conditions, hyperhidrosis varies widely.

ashencjock

Just Browsing
Media
I used to have the same problem. My underarms would just pour sweat. I tried stronger and stronger antiperspirants with no luck. Some worked, but I just couldn't take the itching. A friend told me to just use deodorant and not an antiperspirant. I thought they were crazy, but I tried it because nothing else worked. And sure enough, my underarm sweating is almost nonexistent. I had to try a few to find one that worked the best at fighting odor. But, my sweating has stopped.

D_eegby6ry

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thanks for all the feed back guys.

i am attempting to use the product certain dry, lol

here is hoping it works. ive heard some my friends that it does

wish me luck