Bad tasting cum

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok - here it is in a nutshell - i have tasted a LOT of cum and - it tastes like ----- ah cum. But tonight i had a experience that made me puke - tried not to but it happened.

don't know how to describe it - but does any one know what i am talking about????

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yep. I knew a guy who was keeping from me the fact that he regularly dropped acid to trip and took lithium for bipolar disorder. His cum tasted like a handful of Coins of All Nations plus God knows what else. And as thick as rubber cement.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys kid themselves about having nice tasting cum, none of it tastes great, but it is what it is - cum. The only time I've ever tasted any that was vastly different to the norm was after the guy had been eating asparagus. OMG it was fucking godawful, it bought tears to my eyes, made me retch.

Media
Guys kid themselves about having nice tasting cum, none of it tastes great, but it is what it is - cum. The only time I've ever tasted any that was vastly different to the norm was after the guy had been eating asparagus. OMG it was fucking godawful, it bought tears to my eyes, made me retch.

awww poor thing.

I have tasted some salty cum in my time. Other than that, no bad experiences.

AZNEWGUY

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There is definitely a connection of what you eat and cum taste. There was this fuck buddy of mine that I used to give Bjs to all the time. Once he got all health food on me, the taste of his cum became awful :(. Luckily that health kick of his was gone within a month and everything was back to normal.

Media
my understanding is that fruits produce a slightly less pungent flavor whereas meats/proteins produce a more...for lack of a better work...meaty taste.

Asparagus is a dagger supposedly.

Hydration is key to flushing out toxins in general.

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
no thoughts on pineapple making it taste a little sweeter, that's what i heard from the ladies anyway.

EternalCaverns

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
For me it's not just taste, but the texture. The texture creates a gag reflex. I have two friends who describe cum differently. One likens it to cottage cheese (but that could just be her man) and the other says her man's cum is very similar to oyster sauce in taste and texture, an ingredient used heavily in Asian cooking.

If a woman is not used to swallowing cum, I would say her best bet is to get her man to eat lots of fruit and drink tons of water for at least a week AND either have a can of soda nearby to help wash down the cum down right after she takes it or make sure she's extremely turned on so that she can tolerate the texture/taste.

When a person is extremely turned on, at the max, they will do things they normally wouldn't during sex play. More so, if they are emotionally connected to the partner.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A mans poor cum taste is always based on his dietary habits and sometimes lack of nutrition. Whatever he ingests will be the flavor of his cum. If he ingests tons of bitter tasting stuff, he's got bitter tasting jizz.
Best advice? Make sure he drinks lots and I mean LOTS of water prior to his encounter with you so he can piss out out the bad stuff. Also, if it really is a concern, ask him what he's eaten in the last day or two.

nohidingstyle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I say: while recent diet is certainly attributable to taste, so is overall diet. guess what? so is randomness. so don't go blaming your dinner's broccoli or whatever on your good/bad taste. if there are scientific studies on this type of thing i'd love to read about them. otherwise it's hearsay.