Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Is it me or does it get more sexual with your mate when you are on bad terms, arguing, fuck even close to the end? Today I argued and it feels like its over, yet afterwards I just wanted to relieve the tension with a bang. Since its long distance for us I ended up having phone sex with someone else and it felt so good, especially since I didnt physically cheat. Anyone go on a sex craze after arguing or even worse, ending it with someone? :cool:

DiegoID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's not just you. I remember a few years ago. I was living with my BF, and we had just broken up (he was a big time cheater). The problem was that we continued to live in the same house. We had some mind-blowing sex in the in-between time of breaking up, and him moving out. Part of the attraction to me was the fact that I knew that it would be the last (few) times we had sex.

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think what you describe is common. The adrenalin secreted when in a highly combatative sate i.e. arguement will increase sexual drive and desire. And only natural to seek relief. Good for you.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm probably in the vast minority on this one. I'm really not a big fan of conflict, so when I'm in argument mode, with anyone, having sex is the farthest thing from my mind.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I certainly can relate to this, especially on the issue of arguing. I'm not so sure being close to a break-up or being in bad terms makes sex better, but arguing certainly has an increasing effect on the sex life. My bet is that it has something to do with hormones, maybe, or generally that anything will do to work off the aggressions. Some do sports then, chop wood or kick lamp post, but sex ist just as much a physical activity.

With one of my two long-time relationship partners this has been an especially defining effect. Every time after we had quarreled about something, the slightest physical contact lead us to sex, and not really the tender kind. I'd say it was a special form of a fight, we were very competitive in bed then with lots of scratching, biting and thigh locks, and twice made motel beds break down completely. However, that fuck was usually what it took to clear the air, afterwards we could discuss a lot clearer and with more reason and ratio than before.

Is it me or does it get more sexual with your mate when you are on bad terms, arguing, fuck even close to the end? Today I argued and it feels like its over, yet afterwards I just wanted to relieve the tension with a bang. Since its long distance for us I ended up having phone sex with someone else and it felt so good, especially since I didnt physically cheat. Anyone go on a sex craze after arguing or even worse, ending it with someone? :cool: