Bad Text = No Sex

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I almost put this in 'Sex With a Big Penis' :biggrin1: but the article does not mention the mans endowment. :tongue:

Man vexed not sexed by text message
Tue Dec 11, 11:21 PM ET

A New Zealand woman who sent a naked man to the wrong house on the promise of a good time has been charged with misusing a telephone, local media reported on Wednesday.

The 17-year-old woman sent the man an enticing text message offering him an early Christmas present in the shape of two friendly women and suggested he take off his clothes to save time, the Manawatu Standard reported.

The 31-year old man wasted no time in arriving at the house, and took off his clothes and threw them through the window before entering.

But it was the wrong house and the householder did not see the funny side. The police were called and the man arrested for being unlawfully on a property.
The woman, who sent the tempting but deliberately wayward message, was also tracked down and charged for misusing a phone.

Both the man and the woman escaped prosecution and were cautioned and put on good behaviour bonds.

(Editing by Jerry Norton)

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Both the man and the woman escaped prosecution and were cautioned and put on good behaviour bonds.

The man is clearly a gullable idiot, but I'm curious what a 'good behaviour' bond is, how it's enforced, what the penalties for breaching it are, and more importantly - where I can buy one.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
haha I never thought to doubt it as men can be phenomenally gullible when it comes to sex, and getting sex.:tongue:

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
haha I never thought to doubt it as men can be phenomenally gullible when it comes to sex, and getting sex.:tongue:

Not that stupid. The next we'll hear of this guy is probably in the Darwin Awards when he responds to the next text and the husband shoots him.

What a functional idiot.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If the guy was some kind of a sick bastard, then he might have deserved it.
If he wasn't, then that was just wrong on so many levels.