Bad Things to Say to a Man

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
"Now before I answer that question I just wanted to let you know that I never thought I'd ever find my soul mate but this has been the most amazing year of my life and I can honestly say I'm the happiest woman on the planet. Tomorrow night marks the event we first met, the company Christmas party. I'd been with the company only a couple of days, didn't know anyone, and almost didn't go. I'm so glad I did. I remember I was sitting alone near the punch bowl and you walked up to me dressed in your cute Santa hat and reindeer tie and asked me to dance. Do you remember how we danced so close? It felt as if world stopped for a moment, that we were the only two people in the room. We snuck outside for some fresh air and you held me in your arms to keep me warm and then kissed me under a clear December night's sky. The stars were so bright and beautiful and you made a wish on the brightest one that we'd always be together. It was all so romantic. Sure you ended up having a little too much to drink and I had to drive you home. Haha, you were so drunk and just kept apologizing as I helped into the passenger's seat. Then before I could even start the engine you passed out. That's when you boss pulled up and asked if 'everything was OK?' and, well, one thing led to another and I ended up blowing the old guy in his BMW. Let me tell ya it was no easy task the man was part horse. Not that your little soldier isn't adequate honey, it's fine, really, it's fine, it's just his thing was, no lie, like my fucking arm. I'm talking triple fister spit till you couldn't spit next day jaw ache kinda man meat. And my god when he finally let loose with that cannon he just wouldn't stop. It was like a damn fountain, seriously, the stuff was everywhere. He confided in me after that he and his wife hadn't had sex in years. That after his son was born she didn't enjoy sex anymore. That it was one of the reasons she secretly hated the child. Can you imagine, what kind of mother thinks that of their own child? Anyway, I must have swallowed a couple of shot glasses worth of his hot pent up load. It all seems weird in hindsight because later when you kissed me goodbye you said I tasted, 'like home'. Now before you get upset understand that this was all prior to me knowing that your boss was also your dad. Awkwaaard! Anyway, that's all water under the bridge now and what's important is this special moment and us. So to answer your question, 'yes,' I'll marry you."