Bad Time for a Boner!

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
They say that a penis has a mind of its own. If it wants to get hard, it will!
So, I was wondering....Have any of you men ever had a boner at a very bad time or place?

For example, were you in church...or speaking before a group of people...or somewhere very public and open? How did you handle it (the situation, not the boner!) How did you make it go away--or did you??

Please tell me all about it. I'd love to hear all the embarrassing details. :redface:

Thanks!

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Stood in front of the girls dressing room of the public swimming pool waiting for my gf. I was wearing only a towel and one thing led to another. Two girls passed me and turned their head, stared about 5 seconds at the huge bulge below the towel, smiled at me and went on. Was kinda weird.

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
High school. A guy and girl suddenly come up to me (virgin) in the hall and put their arms around my shoulders, one on each side as a gesture of friendship. Unused to being touched, I sprung an instant erection, which I immediately tried to conceal by comically collapsing between them. To this day, I don't know if they saw it.

hornyjenny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This happened about a year ago. I was at the local gym. there was this two hot chiks doing squats and this guy right behind them working hes arms. I noticed how his shorts started to bulge, once he notice I was looking at him he sit down for a minute or two. His bulge was huge, and really enjoyed the view.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL... it seems to happen to me all the time....

Most recent was yesterday when chatting with kshelby67... That little naughty girl got me to pop a boner while I was in the office (I work with three other guys in an open area, transparent desks, you get the idea..) - good thing I was sort of able to subdue it by using the awesome powers of my mind. Also, thank God I was sitting down. kshelby67 could probably tell me about the economic conditions in Bolivia and I would pop a woody.

Other than that, it seems to happen to me while I'm riding the subway and a hot girl comes to stand in front of me... goddamn hormones never stopped raging for me it seems, lol.

B_Kshelby67

1st Like
Media
LOL... it seems to happen to me all the time....

Most recent was yesterday when chatting with kshelby67... That little naughty girl got me to pop a boner while I was in the office (I work with three other guys in an open area, transparent desks, you get the idea..) - good thing I was sort of able to subdue it by using the awesome powers of my mind. Also, thank God I was sitting down. kshelby67 could probably tell me about the economic conditions in Bolivia and I would pop a woody.

Other than that, it seems to happen to me while I'm riding the subway and a hot girl comes to stand in front of me... goddamn hormones never stopped raging for me it seems, lol.
Hahaha oh I love that I can do that.

eddie21218

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Few years ago at the mall I was in the rest room and there were 2 other guys at the urinals stroking their cocks. I joined in but I didnt cum.
I zipped up and reached in my pants and lifted my boner under my belt, and walked out. I got quite a few looks until I finally realized my shirt was BETWEEN my cock and belly

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They say that a penis has a mind of its own. If it wants to get hard, it will!
So, I was wondering....Have any of you men ever had a boner at a very bad time or place?

For example, were you in church...or speaking before a group of people...or somewhere very public and open? How did you handle it (the situation, not the boner!) How did you make it go away--or did you??

Please tell me all about it. I'd love to hear all the embarrassing details. :redface:

Thanks!

Maybe I'm just weird, but I get 'em a lot when I don't want 'em. The last time a boner just came on was this afternoon while I was standing in line at the post office. A totally boring place. But, anyway at least I was wearing some really lose fitting shorts with lots of room right down there. Had a bit of a tent show goin on but given the place and the people I really didn't care all that much. It wasn't too hard to where I couldn't just go on about my business.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've got quite a few spankings coming to me for trapping my man behind his office desk, because he can't get up without revealing the...effects...of our phone conversations. :smile:

But all sweetness and no mischief would make Holly a very dull girl... :wink:

DarkPhantom

Experimental Member
Media
I've got quite a few spankings coming to me for trapping my man behind his office desk, because he can't get up without revealing the...effects...of our phone conversations. :smile:

That reminds me.
When I was young & lived back home with my folks I had to lay on my bed (stomach down) while talking to my gf at that time over the phone.

With my luck as soon as we hang up mom usually told me dinner were ready, so I always had to figure out some lame excuse to stay there for few more minutes :tongue: