Bad_boyzz - hot smooth OF jock from Switzerland with monster dick

Sssm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does some one want to test his of if itnworth with me?

janoschfckedme

Experimental Member
Media
he once nearly fucked me when I was younger, but finally we didn't.
but I heard a lot stories about him.
is he really such a good fucker or how does he get all these boys? how is he in bed? :)
haha, i can tell u much about that, but he isnt a friendly person, he just wanna fuck u and dont care about u in Person, u should be careful what u do with him. Anyways, i dont wanna tht everybody see, what i wrote about his fuvking skills , do u got his Onlyfans? if yes, could i see some?

Xist

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I experienced myself how he can be quite rude and demanding.
I haven't been subscribed to his Onlyfans, but sb I know has and has recently shared some of his stuff with me. There's some very short videos where he play with himself and his hard cock in his boxers. In one or two he let's his cock out. one short where he cums. And there are some videos where he fucks guys. However I'm not sure, if all of those guys are aware they are being filmed and that the videos are landing on an Onlyfans. It might therefore be unethical to share them on the internet?
gonna write you in PM.

Reactions: neinmike

janoschfckedme

Experimental Member
Media
I experienced myself how he can be quite rude and demanding.
I haven't been subscribed to his Onlyfans, but sb I know has and has recently shared some of his stuff with me. There's some very short videos where he play with himself and his hard cock in his boxers. In one or two he let's his cock out. one short where he cums. And there are some videos where he fucks guys. However I'm not sure, if all of those guys are aware they are being filmed and that the videos are landing on an Onlyfans. It might therefore be unethical to share them on the internet?
gonna write you in PM.
would be nice, maybe i see me