"Baddest" or "Nastiest" thing you have done

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Landrocke DeLonguepiece III, May 19, 2008.

1. D_Landrocke DeLonguepiece III

what is it? Mine? Years ago had sex with this one girl who I had a lot of sexual tension with. The only thing is that my girlfriend was only a few feet away showering. We finished just as my GF was finishing her shower. With the first girl's vaginal juices still wet on my cock, I went into the bathroom and fucked my girlfriend. Guess it was a bit of a challenge, but it was fun.

2. brasspin

brasspin Member

Albums:
    Got stoned out of my mind in high school with a bunch of friends and let them gang bang me

3. Slamdunk_dude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I like this thread...

but it makes me feel likea monk.

Either that or I have led a very boring life.

4. diesel82

diesel82 New Member

let a girlfriend convince me to let her fuck me with her dildo

5. eastbaydude

eastbaydude New Member

Albums:
    A couple of years ago, I ran into this gorgeous looking woman in a gorcery store. As we shopped, eye contact turned to shared smiles which turned into unspoken flirting. A one point, she was bending over to get something off a low shelf so I moved right up next to her. As she stood up, her head grazed my thigh. She touched my chest to regain her balance. I touched her waist. The sexual tension was thick.

"Oops. Excuse me", was all she said as she turned and walked away.

I adjusted my growing cock and moved to continue our game. I didn't see her in the next aisle or anywhere in store. I gave up and as I left, I saw her pulling away in a mini van. Crazy from the heat, I followed her. (Maybe not the best idea.) She pulled over in the local park-and-ride parking lot.

"Are you following me?" she asked. I wasn't sure if she was pissed off or excited.

I remember stammering something about a tail light being out. She opened the sliding door, climbed in and motioned me to follow.

I fucked her in broad daylight. No kissing. No foreplay. Just intense fucking. Cars drove by but we didn't stop.

After we got off, we adjusted our clohtes. I followed up with some small talk, trying to be clever. She responded out of the blue with "I'll make sure my husband checks on that tail light" as he had just walked up behind us with thier kids.

6. D_Chocho_Lippz

D_Chocho_Lippz Account Disabled

I second that feeling...

7. B_The Greek Dude

B_The Greek Dude New Member

Hooked up with guys I hardly knew from the internet; I was desperate to lose my virginity. The only way i'll "hook up" with someone now, is if I actually know them, where they've been etc. IF anybody happens to be interested in laying me, let's talk for awhile. lol

8. gingernuts

gingernuts Member

This girl I went out with used to like to be tied up. Thats pretty kinky.

9. B_jacknapier

B_jacknapier New Member

Wow! That IS kinky!

10. dspann

dspann New Member

I used to tease an old gf about fucking her in the ass. One day, she grabbed a stick of butter, rubbed it all over my cock and her ass, and called my bluff. It was the first time I ever fucked a chick in the ass. Years later, when I saw the same thing happen in "Last Tango in Paris," I smiled and wondered if she had seen the film. As for nastiest, that would have to go to the first time I fucked my gf (a different one) while she was having her period. It was the sloppiest sex I had ever had.

11. Rugbypup

Gold Member

Albums:
    Third it.

12. imacdaddy

imacdaddy Member

Had sex in a (closed) public pool...

and it's "worst" not "baddest"... :-:rolleyes:

13. gingernuts

gingernuts Member

It is from where I come from anyways

14. spunkyboy2008

spunkyboy2008 New Member

Albums:
    I'm very settled now but I have done some 'bad' or 'nasty' things. These are the three worst.

I went out with a friend of mine and we both got quite drunk complaining about what cunts our boyfriends were to each other. I stopped in at his place where he lived in a shared house on the way home. There was a lot of sexual tension between us and before we knew it he was bent over the sofa and I was fucking him. In the bedroom next door was his boyfriend; they broke up soon after that. This one had a happy ending though as soon after that we both found much happier relationships.

I also used to fuck a guy after he'd finished work while he was waiting for his boyfriend to come and give him a lift home. He said it left a big damp patch on the car seat where he'd been sitting. I did feel guilty about that.

Lastly, when I was 21 I got chatting to this guy on Facebook and went to meet him in the pub his mother owned in a village near here. It turned out he was 16 but we got on pretty well. He asked me if I wanted to go for a walk but I was too naive (but very bi-curious) to realise what he wanted. Anyway, when we got back his face was flushed bright red and we both looked a state all covered in bits of grass and leaves and dirt, so I can only imagine what his mum thought.

15. B_AZBiGuy

B_AZBiGuy New Member

Please tell me there's a video of this somewhere... :biggrin1:

16. gotabigone

gotabigone Member

I fucked my ex in the bathroom at my oldest brothers wedding. Sonny Corleone style....

Fucked another girl in the corner of a billiard hall. Came all over the wall and nearly got caught by the bartender....

Took my current gf to a Broadway show. It was so bad I took her to the bathroom and fucked her. I came all over the toilet (which I felt kind of bad about considering I had trouble cleaning the clear juices off the white walls and toilet) and as I walked out of the stall a 40 year old man walked in, saw the high heels under the door, said "oh my God, Im so sorry and walked out".

Nothing better than sex in public.

17. B_Artful Dodger

B_Artful Dodger New Member

Same actually! lol :redface:
    Was an experience...

18. bellabimba

bellabimba New Member

I once gave a blowjob to a friend while we were watching a movie with all our friends there, we were sitting on the back of this friend's private cinema and I think nobody noticed but I'm not sure.

The baddest would probably be fucking my ex's brother just to piss him off and get a reaction

19. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've got some stories, but I don't think I'll go there, I'll post it in my blog and then link it here.

It involves a Middle Eastern guy and role play.

Let's just say it was an experience for me.

20. B_AZBiGuy

B_AZBiGuy New Member

Can I ask which Broadway show?

Draft saved Draft deleted