Bag lady with killer bod

biggunlover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of my neighbors neices was talking to my wife in the back yard while we were doing some yard work, I didn't stop because I wanted to finish and my wife continued to talk. She excused herself to go answer the phone inside and the girl she was talking to told me I noticed your package and if I needed some extra action to let her know. She is a college student with a killer bod but the type of face that you have to put a paper bag over, maybe two paper bags. First off, my thought was I'm 15 years her senior and she was just talking to my wife. I think if my wife had heard her, she'd whipped her ass(martial arts instructor years ago) My question is does it matter if the bag covers all her face? NOT!!!!!! Seriously, anyone have any experience like this? What is it with these college age kids anyway? Pretty bold I would say!!!!!!!!!

Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
As tempting it might seem to be able to nail someone younger than you, you should've told her that you are happy married. The last thing you want is to find yourself in a situation where if somoene you cared about found out, it would hurt them. Is a young girl that is willing to have you nail her, worth your wife leaving you?

monstro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh, I read the title of this post and thought when you said "bag lady" you meant one of those homeless old women who push around a cart filled with shopping bags. "Bag lady with killer bod" conjured up a really bizarre image! :eek:

But as to your actual post: if it was me I'd just take it as a compliment and move on.

biggunlover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My neighbor's niece talked to my wife yesterday and ask if we fooled around like in threesomes. The wife told her no, and then she ask, now get this, 'could I borrow your husband' for sex. My wife told her not NO, but HELL NO!!! That night she told me about her conversation and that 'god she's got a great body but got an ugly face', and do you know what she ask me? Duh!!!!! I told her that her future husband will have to be part owner in a bag factory. She said that college girls with huge tits, great bodies, and faces like that usually don't have much brains. College Girls!!!! Go Figure!!!!!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
My neighbor's niece talked to my wife yesterday and ask if we fooled around like in threesomes. The wife told her no, and then she ask, now get this, 'could I borrow your husband' for sex. My wife told her not NO, but HELL NO!!! That night she told me about her conversation and that 'god she's got a great body but got an ugly face', and do you know what she ask me? Duh!!!!! I told her that her future husband will have to be part owner in a bag factory. She said that college girls with huge tits, great bodies, and faces like that usually don't have much brains. College Girls!!!! Go Figure!!!!!
Haha! Your wife rocks!

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Put a flag over her face, and fuck her for Old Glory!

Synergistic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Put a flag over her face, and fuck her for Old Glory!

As much as I hate to partcipate in a thread that would call a girl a bag lady, I am reminded of the immortal words and wisdom of Wheatus:

"Wouldn't fuck her for my country with a flag on her face and a stolen dick."

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She said that college girls with huge tits, great bodies, and faces like that usually don't have much brains.
A curious statement. The most intelligent woman in my high school also had by far the biggest tits in class, a body that would bring a lobster to a boil just by being in the same room, and a face that could turn a cigar-store Indian to stone. Nice girl, too, and easily smart enough to realize just how ugly she was. As part of a pretense that rejection because of her looks wasn't a problem, she humped like a whole farm full of minks. I don't think it got her the affection she deserved. A bad situation, all in all.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She said that college girls with huge tits, great bodies, and faces like that usually don't have much brains. College Girls!!!! Go Figure!!!!!

For a time in college I was known as "pig fucker" when I was working out my breast obssession. Why look at her face when she had tits out to THERE??

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dig it, there, BGL, if she's got a killer bod & bulldog face that could stop a grandfather clock, then you'd wanna make with the old A&P paper bags if you really wanted to cheat on your wife. Just remember; your wife is a martial arts teacher, & probably knows about a dozen ways to disable & maim you if you get caught.

biggunlover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just wish my wife would quit asking me if her boobs look as good as that college girl that suns in my neighbors back yard in her bikini on Saturdays, that's a no win question, believe me no matter the answer. I tricked her last Saturday and told her that her boobs looked great but I couldn't keep my eyes off her gorgeous face...........oooooooaaaahhh........points there!!!!!!!

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh, I read the title of this post and thought when you said "bag lady" you meant one of those homeless old women who push around a cart filled with shopping bags. "Bag lady with killer bod" conjured up a really bizarre image! :eek:

But as to your actual post: if it was me I'd just take it as a compliment and move on.

:lmao: yep same image I got when I saw the topic- didnt think for a minute of coyote ugly..:rolleyes:

I've noticed that I ONLY get hit on when I'm out with my g/f.

Funny how that works, i'int it?

honestly it is sad but true, there are a number of women who primarily will hit on guys ONLY if it is obvious or they know he is 'with someone'. Its a kind of ego kick thing I guess, and the story only gets worse from there. :eek:

biggunlover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yesterday it rained here, a torential downpour, and the phone lines got crossed up, I don't know how technically but it did. My wife was going to call one of her friends and picked up the phone, then told me to pick up an extension, there loud and clear was a voice that was familiar. After listening for several minutes we were both convinced that it was our neighbor's niece talking to one of her friends from college about sex. She has f*#(ed three of the neighbors, one twice, and one of the professors that lives one street over in our subdivision and then what my wife wanted to here........she said that the guy living next door she wanted to have but wasn't interested but also said he(meaning me) married some chick just barely out of college(my wife does look young) and that was probably the reason I wasn't interested. She did say and my wife heard her that there was one guy that she wasn't going to stop until she got him. She never did specify me since she was talking about the both of us so I think she's talking about someone else. My wife thinks she's talking about me. We both decided to hang up and I decided to see if she could hear us so I called her name normal voice, she didn't respond, louder, no response, so here we have a condition where we could hear her but she had no idea that we could hear her, how strange, wonder how many times that happens and to whom. Another benefit of the conversation was that the college 'bag lady' said I married a chick barley out of college.....that made my wife's day. She walked around the rest of the day and night asking several questions about 'did I think she looked barely out of college'!!!!!! Judging by the night acting like rabbits I answered the question really right.

This ever happen to anyone.....evesdropping on a phone conversation. By the way, until the rain quit we couldn't get a dialtone to make a phone call to report the malfunction even though we tried. Had to report it on our cell.

Girth girl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
.....that made my wife's day. She walked around the rest of the day and night asking several questions about 'did I think she looked barely out of college'!!!!!! Judging by the night acting like rabbits I answered the question really right.

Hahah, that's so cute!

Girth girl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
For a time in college I was known as "pig fucker" when I was working out my breast obssession. Why look at her face when she had tits out to THERE??
HAHAHAAHA, this is hilarious, serioulsy. I'm probably one of those women who doesn't have a really nice face, but an excellent rack and arse, lol.

You see the good thing about these "pigs" is that they know how to market themselves. Who cares out the face when you're staring at her tits when she's naked? I further think that not all men like the pretty preppy look... sometimes they like the homely sort of girl. Well, that's what I tell myself!

I've never had any trouble getting laid, and I've had men who've fucked models fuck me and tell me I'm better because I get into it... looks aren't always the be all and end all, espeically if the woman is hot and acts like star fish!