Bagels

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The suggestions sounds good...and I love hummus, tabule fillings in pocket pittas too.

But I dont like bagels at all, they are very heavy breads to my personal taste...I do prefer way way better english muffins and lighter more crusty breads..yummy!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Babe, since I am rapidly approaching middle-age bagels are not a regular part of my diet but a special treat. I have them maybe once a month or so.

Collard greens are a regular part of my fall/winter diet. When it snowed last week I prepared collards, chitlins, cornbread & potato salad for dinner. My mom always referred to this as snow food, not sure why. :confused:

I often have grits in the morning along with my scrambled cheese eggs, and toast. Sometimes breakfast is just a frosted blueberry Pop-Tart and a cup of hot chocolate. :smile:

For a look at how I keep my apple bottom and buddha belly go to ------> http://www.lpsg.org/718895-post1.html

njqt466

Girl you need to eat some collard greens . Whats all this fancy Betty Boop shit anyway?:smile: :wink: :tongue: How about some grits in the morning?

drumstyck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i usually dont like guinea pigs, Kink, but those are cute :)

at my college, they built an Einstein's Bagels place in our comm. building, where i happened to have most of my classes...every morning i would either have a chocolate chip bagel with peanut butter, or a potato bagel with egg & cheese & bacon/ham/some meat

a chocolate chip bagel is much better than it sounds, its a different kind of dough than normal

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are correct LordP!
PB&J= Creamy Peanut Butter and Grape Jelly, NOT JAM.
Jam has a much different consistency and is not as pleasing to my palate as the more readily available Jelly.

Thanks.

PB&J - is that peanut butter and Jam? (jelly sorry)

I am a savoury and spicey man.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are correct LordP!
PB&J= Creamy Peanut Butter and Grape Jelly, NOT JAM.
Jam has a much different consistency and is not as pleasing to my palate as the more readily available Jelly.
:tongue: QT, jam has a different meaning across the pond. Their jam = our jelly; their jelly = our Jello; their biscuit = our cracker; their scone = our biscuit. I really have no idea what they call the stuff we call "jam", "preserves," or "marmalade." I would be totally confused when talking food with my friend Simon (in Edinburgh) if he had not lived in Seattle for several years.

kamikazee_club

1st Like
Media
Yes. Plus, I really do want you to have that for luch. Especially if you skip the cheese.

Mmmm bagels, yummy. Tom's Restaurant in NYC did a nice bagel at one time but the best I ever had were made lovingly by me. I like them with Romanian coriander honey on a plain or sometimes cinnamon bagel for breakfast or with spicy scrambled eggs and wood smoked bacon on an onion or seeded bagel for something savoury.

But almost anything works, except perhaps as LPD says, exlax.:biggrin1:

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My favorite combo:

Einstein's Asiago Cheese bagel with Jalapeno Salsa cream cheese. NOT toasted.

I'm a spicy kind of girl. :wink:

Then again, occasionally when I crave something sweet, I like a cranberry bagel with wildberry cream cheese...

Bagels at home are whole grain w/ plain (lite) cream cheese. Still very tasty.

(And the whole-grain can reduce the need for Ex-Lax.)

P.S. To anyone who hasn't tried fat-free cream cheese, I don't recommend it. I think it tastes like plastic.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Babe, since I am rapidly approaching middle-age bagels are not a regular part of my diet but a special treat. I have them maybe once a month or so.

Collard greens are a regular part of my fall/winter diet. When it snowed last week I prepared collards, chitlins, cornbread & potato salad for dinner. My mom always referred to this as snow food, not sure why. :confused:

I often have grits in the morning along with my scrambled cheese eggs, and toast. Sometimes breakfast is just a frosted blueberry Pop-Tart and a cup of hot chocolate. :smile:

For a look at how I keep my apple bottom and buddha belly go to ------> http://www.lpsg.org/718895-post1.html

njqt466
Thats sounds really good and you didnt invite me. I waved again to you yesterday you were taking out the garbage. I would have bought a good bottle of vodka! Not that cheap shit white folk drink.:smile: :wink: :tongue:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I gave up eating them for the sake of my co-workers. Bagels give me gas. Badly.

Good for them.:biggrin1:

I cant even swallow it because is goes like raw dough fast when I chew it inside my mouth. Who knows what will happen with it gets throu..hmmm..maybe worse than your reactions.

What is the recipes for making bagels dough? And what kind of bread dough is it and etc?..yeh I will google..to find out later.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thats sounds really good and you didnt invite me. I waved again to you yesterday you were taking out the garbage. I would have bought a good bottle of vodka! Not that cheap shit white folk drink.:smile: :wink: :tongue:

So you all are neighbors? I Love it. You should get a pic of all three of you together Danny, Kim and Patsy Ann. :smile:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

OMG! Are you stalking me again Danny? I still have that restraining order on you babe.:biggrin1: :tongue: :biggrin1: You are supposed to come close enough for me to suck your cock. Not wave to me from across the street. :smile:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OMG! Are you stalking me again Danny? I still have that restraining order on you babe.:biggrin1: :tongue: :biggrin1: You are supposed to come close enough for me to suck your cock. Not wave to me from across the street. :smile:
Oh thats what the judge meant when he said he would wave the 90 days? I thought he meant i had to wave for 90 days:tongue: :wink:

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Having tried bagels I found myself distinctly underwhelmed by them. I know it's rather boring but I prefer straightforward sandwiches which are easier on the poor old teeth, particulary if like me you haven't got so many as you used to have.:smile: