Baggy Magnums

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by fizzyjizz, Feb 5, 2009.

1. fizzyjizz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I just stumbled accross this video on youtube and thought it was interesting - YouTube - Stuff We Hate with Kai and Gizelle

Its a video blog where every week these two women talk about things that they dont like. They begin this video saying they hate men with feminine cars but the latter half is very interesting...

In this half they talk about how they hate BAGGY MAGNUMS - this is when a man who is not equipped to wear a large magnum condom tries to fool himself - and impress his partner - by wearing a condom that is clearly too big for him. Pathetic, i know.

I had never heard of this before! Is this a common occurance ladies??? I am quite large and i still just wear normal condoms (i dont need my ego massaged) - u can fit a normal condom over your own head for fuck sake! Although i have to admit, it is painful getting them over the head of my cock, especially since i have a foreskin.

I was also wondering if this is something that black guys do more than white men - it would make sense since black guys are under a lot of pressure to be hung because of the whole myth that black guys are bigger. Glad i'm white - better for a lady to be pleasently surprised than to be bitterly disappointed!

2. Incocknito

Gold Member

This is the reason large sized condoms aren't sold in the UK (well not Magnums at least). There seems to be a fear - I don't know how well grounded it is - that men will buy large sized condoms even when they clearly don't need it.

Not only is that a lie to themselves but it poses a risk of spreading infections due to inadequate protection.

I've never had a problem with baggy Magnums :cool:

3. vergax

vergax Member

Albums:
    I have not an idea if it is a more common ocurrence that you thought, but i am with you on the use of normal condoms to get the job done.

Normally i mail order my condoms, but in Europe Trojans are not available, therefore i have never got my hands on a pack of those. I buy XXL condoms from different brands and when comparing then to regular sized ones, they are either the same size or neglibly larger, almost never wider, which is the major problem.

Any latex condom will fit me, but very tight, i have a big mushroom head and with the condoms on, it looks really under stress, my penis is smaller with the condom on due to the condom's pressure.
    But in most circumstances, I can just have good sex even with that less than perfect detail.

People who do as in the complaining youtube vid are stupid, plainly, because they have the choice of using a condom that will make the protection more reliable. Whereas the other way around (mine), it is also a bit less reliable to use condoms that fit too tighly because chances of breakage are higher, but we do not have much choice if the market forgets us!

4. fizzyjizz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Its just so funny that the guys are actually lying to themselves in that way. I mean if u take out a Magnum the girl is gonna be expecting something big - you're just making it worse for yourself.

5. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

You know, I use magnums.. I looked it up once and I think they are supposed to be like 7.5 inches or 8.5 inches capable but I'm not that big and they fit great on me. They are soo tight on me girth wise that it feels like a cock ring- which is bad and good at the same time.. Cock rings are good but they shouldn't be THAT tight.

The only time they're baggy on me is after I'm done, lol.

They must have an amazing stretching capability.

6. B_doc23cm

B_doc23cm New Member

The main way a condom needs to fit is girth rather than length. Magnum XLs are pleasantly snug on me, normal condoms feel tight, especially at the base, and leave a red ring around where the base has been. Normal condoms tend to roll up as well, despite being tighter. I don't know if it's because the base of the condom is pressed tighter against me and so there is more friction on it to roll up as I pull out?

7. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    I used a slightly wider condom but normal length condom (7inch) is fine for me, just a slight lack of condom at my base. HOWEVER during sex, and maybe due to either my girth or foreskin - the friction can cause the condom to roll up slightly. This would then mean the condom is half way up my shaft and some bagginess at the end. #

Maybe this is what they are referring to as I think it looks terrible myself.

Its nothing to do with too big a condom, just that its hanging off.

8. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

First, it makes me feel good 'cause I definitely get a nice tight fit off a Magnum XL. If anything, I think the Magnum XLs are tighter at the base of your cock than the regular Magnums are.

Secondly, I feel sorry for those guys who are buying Magnums and then not living up to the promise they're implicitly making to their new partners. Geez, there's no shame in buying regular condoms. And buying bigger than you fit into ... that's such over-compensating, and feels almost like a character issue to me.

9. xxxsarahuk

xxxsarahuk New Member

Albums:
    Never heard of that before nor have I seen it happen. I know if it did, I would just laugh, I know thats harsh, but what is the point of trying to prove its bigger, its about to inside me (prob a few places) so I am going to know how big it is!

10. lacuna22

lacuna22 New Member

Albums:
    when i was single, i actually resisted buying magnums because i thought women would think i was trying to impress them, which isn't really my style.

but once i got married, my wife asked me one night if regular condoms were too tight. i asked her why she was asking. she said she'd noticed that it took me longer to come than when i wasn't wearing one, and thought it was because they were too tight. i told her they were very tight, but i just figured that's how condoms were supposed to fit.

one day she brought home a box of magnumXLs and it totally changed our sex life. they fit much more comfortably, they never slide off at all, and i have so much more feeling while i'm inside of her. she says all of that makes everything much more pleasurable for her, too, knowing i'm not as constricted.

so maybe some guys who are below average shouldn't be using them, but even if you're above average, don't be afraid to experiment.

11. psiedtsi

psiedtsi New Member

I thought I was the only one. I find it very irritating.

12. ninjanikolai

ninjanikolai Member

Magnum XLs are still pretty tight on me around the base cos theyre the same as magnum large but just wider at other end which isnt much help for me as its my shaft thats thick not my cockhead. even thought theyre tight was surprised how different to a regular one it felt. so i'll use them. also if they dont see the wrapper how would they ever know. lol

13. fizzyjizz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think you guys are missing the point of this thread. The whole thrust of it was to ask women if they often get men with ordinary cocks who are so deluded that they think they need a magnum. I wasnt looking for your descriptions about how well condoms fit you.

14. lacuna22

lacuna22 New Member

Albums:
    speaking for myself, my anecdote was to make a counterpoint to your OP that sometimes it works the other way around. i really don't think i was that far off topic for you to get pissy about it.

15. fizzyjizz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    :confused::confused:

16. Ed69

Gold Member

Again,how is this a womans issue?

17. EL_Duderino

EL_Duderino New Member

i was one of the guys who didn't think he needed a magnum because my girth is not that over whelming at all. but since i actually fuck pretty hard i was breaking regular condoms left and right until an ex fwb suggested i try a magnum and i haven't broken one since.

18. fizzyjizz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Because the women in the youtube video brought it up.

19. TheRealStumpy1

TheRealStumpy1 New Member

20. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

Ya know .... maybe this isn't about guys wishing they were bigger.

Maybe it's the whole thing about wearing saggy pants way too low, applied to condoms ...

:shrug:

Draft saved Draft deleted