Bah humbug!

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I did 80% of my shopping today and got myself something at 3 of the 4 stores that I went to.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have a lot of money right now, but I did need a few new clothes so I got them (and a couple of new clothes I didn't really "need" but am trying to update my wardrobe.) I'm not buying stuff at the really super-expensive stores though. Well, for one thing the super-expensive stores don't have clothes that fit me anyway! (they only cater to the super-thin, it seems...)

And I'm finished with my (limited this year) shopping for gifts for other people too, unless I want something for the gift exchange at the party I'm supposedly going to tomorrow night. I'm not sure what to get anyway. It's one of those gift exchanges where someone takes a gift, then the next person can get a gift from under the tree or take the gift from a previous person who picked up a gift. I forget what those kind of gift exchanges are called. I've done a few of them before.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I brought a dish washer (and I plumbed it into my kitchen myself)
A new washing machine.
And a new speargun (Australia has been in the grips of the worst drought in history...I quit my job with the intent of spending the summer out on the reef...and it rains!! Why does God hate me so much??)
Truffle oil.
A case of Moet
The lastest Wilbur Smith
A Bengal kitten.
Red hair dye. (giggles)

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, good on you guys! (TK, DF, WIRT, Crescendo, Mem, and SJ). Viking! At least give yourself a bottle of something good!

And, ahem, Mr. HG, I think you're actually thinking of her.

- - - - - - - -

And as for me.... well, 'tis the season for giving... and it's giving me a headache!

Bah Humbug!

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tired of shopping for others?

No, but then I only ever shop for people I care about, so it's not a chore.

So what are you getting YOURSELF for Christmas?!

A ticket to Lusaka (via SA and Botswana to deliver gifts) for this coming Thursday. Ok, so I spoiled the surprise, I'll have to live with the disappointment.:smile:

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tired of shopping for others?

So what are you getting YOURSELF for Christmas?!

Was done shopping last month and did it all via Amazon.com. :biggrin1:

As for me? I got my first gift yesterday, a brand new T-Mobile Wing with Windows Mobile on it. I am waiting on my other gifts to arrive. I ordered the small batch scotch collection and a nice bottle of vintage Chateau Lafite Rothschild to go with my bottles of Chateau Smith Haute-Lafite. Now to just lock them up so the freeloaders don't drink them at dinner.

Next up, a lock for the wine fridge. Retinal scan should do the trick. :wink: