Balance

PrettyPolly82

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is an idea I've been fooling around with a while now. I'm not sure if it's really to anyone's tastes but mine, but if so, please let me know! This is mostly all prelude and introduction, so nothing quite all that stimulating just yet.

Anna Mennen was not one to take anyone’s bullshit. Despite her best efforts, though, she was unable to shake the persistent harassment of the jerk who worked down the hallway from her at the publishing company where she worked. “Big” Tom Jenkins was the stereotypical arrogant former college jock with more brawn than brains, who secured his job with a 2.1 GPA and an uncle in the publishing house’s parent company.

Fortunately, Anna did not have to put up with him at all for the next two weeks - between Christmas and the wedding of her cousin Alice over New Year’s, she was more or less on vacation, outside of some telecommuting to be done. She got a bit tipsy on New Year’s Eve, talking a bit to her cousin Rachel.

“Well, the one good thing is that with my brother and our cousins floating around, there isn’t a single guy who’s going to try and be too much of a jerk tonight,” Rachel said at the bar to Anna. The two were a dramatic contrast - Rachel was tall, brunette, and willowy while Anna was short, blonde, and with the sort of hourglass figure that seemed faintly impossible. Rachel was the older by four years, now in her late 20s.

“Ha! Well, we can hope, if nothing else,” Anna said. “Sadly, I’m fairly sure it wouldn’t work on that jackass down the hall from me at work.”

“Is that same jerk you mentioned meeting the other year?”

“Same one. He simply can’t take a clue. I’m not sure what to do at this point, outside of finding someone to beat the hell out of him. If you haven’t caught on after the third time I’ve slapped you for groping me, you clearly need to be straightened out somehow.”

“Hmmm, you know, I have an old friend in the city who might be able to help you out. I haven’t talked to him in a while, but I think he wouldn’t mind.”

Four weeks later....

Anna did not like this plan one bit. The idea of inviting the jackass over to her apartment was pretty much unthinkable. She imagined that Rachel’s friend, whom she dimly remembered being mentioned in Rachel’s college stories as “this guy I sorta like, his name is Mark,” was setting up small, discrete video cameras for getting some sort of humiliation on film.

“Oh, could you grab my coat from the bedroom to the left there?” Anna said to Tom as she was in the kitchenette, given that he was closer.

“Sure thing, babe,” Tom said. Anna saw him go into the dark room, and then heard a short burst of muffled noise, followed by the sound of her bedsprings squeaking. She dashed to the bedroom, seeing Mark lay Tom on the bed, seeing him tie Tom squarely to the bed, gagging him securely.

“Anna, you need to get your clothes off immediately for this to work,” Mark barked quietly at her, as he opened up a knife and sliced off Tom’s clothes. Anna finished disrobing when she got a look at Tom - his soft penis was enormous! Despite Tom being tall and muscular, with brown hair that was just short of looking shaggy, his penis looked to be more a mutated short leg than a sex organ. Anna was never interested in size, if anything, she preferred her men to be no more than average given her own rather petitely-built and tight body.

“Alright, give me another second,” Mark said. He was naked as well, his own penis definitely on the large side, but not nearly as large as Tom. While Tom had the appearance of an overly muscled jock who spent too much time in the weight room, Mark had the leaner, more functional athleticism of a wrestler or mixed martial artist, along with what appeared to be brown hair cropped closely to his head. Anna noticed Mark’s eyes wander over her as she saw him crush a small capsule in his hand and scatter the grains inside it up into the air.

Mark incanted a few lines of what sounded like poetry from a language she didn’t recognize, and suddenly Tom’s body began to shine. It radiated brighter and brighter until it went up in a flash, Anna’s eyes having to adapt again to the dim visibility of the room. She gasped when her vision recovered.

Tom....wasn’t Tom. Instead of a naked man bound to the bed, it was a brunette girl who looked to be college-aged, a bit taller than Anna’s own height, and more tightly strapped to the bed given her shorter stature and limbs. She was quite fit but also curvy, although nowhere near as ample as Anna’s figure, which still managed to be quite perky despite its dimensions.

“Oh....oh my God,” Anna whispered. “What have you done?”

“It is karma, but without the wait,” Mark said quietly. Anna got a good look at Mark - she wasn’t sure, but he looked to be even bigger than Tom now down below in his soft state, especially in thickness. “It’s ancient magic, draining the masculinity of one and transferring it to another - the world now knows Tom as a woman, and only you and I know shall remember his original form. In addition to....herself.” She suddenly had a thought.

“You did this for Rachel once, didn’t you?”

“Yes. I can’t say anything else about it, though. It’s not my secret to tell, in the end. I am simply the instrument of karma in these matters. Although not any longer.” Mark pulled on his socks and boxer shorts as Anna continued to stare at him, more in wonder than lust.

“Why is that?”

“Well, mostly, I’m too big to accept another man’s manhood without it becoming ridiculous. As is, I’m too large for my tastes, especially after Tom’s oversized equipment. But this magic bestows upon the recipient special powers - my saliva has, since my experience with Rachel, the ability to magically allow a woman to endure my size, while my semen has the ability to restore a woman’s body and even, um, beyond. It’s a rather meager compensation, in the end.”

“Beyond?”

“My semen can make a woman tighter and stronger vaginally and, err, anally, should she let me go back there.”

“Whoa.” Anna began putting her bra and panties back on as Mark finished dressing, unknotting - Tom’s? - bindings at her (?) feet.

“Megan,” Mark said to the bound figure. “That was the name I chose for you, and that is the name which now reigns supreme in this world. I suggest you go along with it, otherwise, you’ll end up in a mental asylum for sure. Also, while you may have been overly endowed as a man, you have an obscenely small vagina nowadays. Try not to wear it out.” Mark finished dressing, releasing the binds and gag, tossing Megan an old pair of Anna’s sweatpants and a shirt that were lying around. He left the room, letting Anna finish putting on her black skirt and white top and to let the naked Megan get dressed.

Megan dashed out in no time, having tossed Tom’s jacket over her body and clomping around in his oversized sneakers. Anna walked out into her multipurpose room (living room, dining room, and foyer), Mark sitting down on the couch, eyes closed and head leaned back.

“Are you OK?” Anna asked.

“I’m fine, the magic just kind of puts me under the weather for a day or two,” he said. “Are you doing alright with all of this?”

“I....I didn’t expect this, to be honest,” Anna replied. “But, I mean, what else could we have done? Even if you could have beaten him up or something, I’m not sure that’d change his attitude. He just wouldn’t harass me.”

“True enough,” Mark said. “He would have found someone who didn’t have anyone to step up on their behalf and went after them. I know this was extreme, Anna.”

“It was, I just....is this what you do regularly?”

“No, not really. I’ve only done this magic twice - now and with Rachel all those years ago. Most of the time, it’s far more innocuous.”

Mark bid Anna an abbreviated farewell, leaving Anna to her thoughts for the night. And, in her dreams, a strange recurrence of Mark’s image....

PrettyPolly82

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Two weeks later....

“Look, Anna, I think you’re being silly about all of this. You’ve said he’s fairly hot, smart as hell, he helped you out with your trouble with that guy - right? - your cousin sort of vouches for him, and clearly while he may not have set your engine running initially on the surface, that you’ve dreamt about him for the last two weeks clearly means something.”

“You’re right, Erika, I know, I just....” Erika was not infrequently mistaken for a relation of Anna’s - the same height, albeit brunette versus Anna’s blonde, and a figure that was a more muted version of Anna’s insanely hourglass form. The two were roommates freshman year in college, and had remained friends since, much to both of their surprise. Given that most freshman year roommates ended up ignoring one another by sophomore year, in their observations, they figured they were in a minority. Erika snatched up Anna’s phone and scrolled through the contact list.

“Mark....Hatcher, right?”

“You’re not going to call him?” Anna yelped. Erika smiled, handing the phone back to her.

“It’s ringing, woman. Reel him in!”

Anna reeled him in. While rather exhausted, Mark managed to socialize for two drinks before mentioned he had an early day tomorrow. Anna was most intrigued by the fact that despite Erika’s plungetastic top and short skirt, he didn’t ogle her beyond the standard up-and-down upon the introductions. If anything, his attention was focused solely on her.

“Hey, Erika, I’m going to head out with Mark,” Anna said while he paid his tab.

“Go you! We can catch up tomorrow.....although maybe we should change our brunch plans for dinner?” Erika grinned.

“Oh, be quiet.”

The fall night was fairly quiet and dark as Anna and Mark left the bar.

“So, Erika must have been a trip to have gone to school with, to say nothing of having been her roommate.”

“That’s something of an understatement,” Anna smirked. “So, um, I didn’t know that you wrestled in college, and that you teach martial arts nowadays.”

“Not something I bring up, to be honest. And, in all fairness, it was just for that one year in college before I had to focus on my coursework. Not much of a future for amateur wrestlers, but engineering was another story. Also, nowadays, my friend owns the school, I just fill in when he’s got other work to deal with in his regular job. ”

“That’s really cool, though.” She paused. “Are you feeling OK? I kinda felt bad, you’re not sick or anything, are you? I was afraid I may have dragged you out against your better judgement....”

“No, it’s not like that. I had a, um, friend call in an old favor of the special sort, it’s leaving me a little woozy at the moment.” Anna’s mind immediately went to the gutter.

“Not like....” she got out before he realized what was going on.

“No, not for that, but similar end result.”

“But you said you couldn’t handle another transfer-”

“I couldn’t. But this...this is something which I couldn’t pass off.”

The story followed, and Anna couldn’t help but shed a tear. Best friends growing up, Mark’s friend realized that while his body was male, the person inside was female. When Mark stumbled across his circle of magical colleagues and was introduced to this world, he searched feverishly for something that could make the change to avoid the complicated and laborious medical route. While the punishment magic could effect the physical change, it couldn’t take hold as his friend wasn’t a misogynistic asshole who assaulted and harassed women. It had taken Mark over 10 years to devise this magic.

“How is...she doing?”

“Diane is good. She’s resting.” The two stopped in front of Anna’s apartment building. “Well, here you are.”

“But you....I mean, doing what we did made you...I mean, you’re way out there on the scale.”

“I know. But I had to do this. This was a promise I had held on for so long it became part of me. And, well, there wasn’t *that* much to transfer, to be honest.” A small grin flickered across his face. “But that’s neither here nor there, in the long run. It’s a price I’ve willingly paid to make the world a fractionally better place. “

“Come on upstairs.”

“But-”

“You need to rest.” Anna stood on her tiptoes and kissed him squarely on the lips. “You deserve some R and R.”

“Anna, I mean, I don’t know what your experience with men is, but I’m-”

“I don’t care. You’ve done so much for others. Let me do this for you.” She smiled. “Besides, you said your saliva....can help me out with things, right? We’ll just have to take our time. I don't mind that, at all."

PrettyPolly82

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The two barely had gotten halfway through a drink before the clothes started to come off and their tongues began trying to take up residence in each other’s throats.

He carried Anna into the bedroom, her legs wrapped around his waist, after he’d doffed his shirt and she’d tossed her top aside, kissing as they held one another. They fell on their side onto the bed, Anna rolling on top. As lips and tongues embraced, he unzipped her skirt as she undid the button and fly of his khakis. As they rolled side to side for a couple of back-and-forth rotations, Anna returning to the top and Mark on bottom, Anna had lost her skirt and he’d managed to somehow kick his pants off.

They broke the kiss, Anna propping herself up on her arms a bit, taking a satisfied breath as he had a short fumble before unhooking her bra (in all fairness, the five hooks would throw even most the experienced bra remover for a loop). She could feel his penis along her legs, soft and full reaching practically to his knee. She helped him lift and shrug the bra off over her shoulders, being tossed aside as her breasts relaxed and protruded a bit more now that they weren’t holstered.

He gently caressed and cupped her breasts as they switched positions, him now on top as he kissed down her neck, down over her breasts and tummy, slithering down her hips to her inner thighs. His hands were perfectly in sync also sliding down her slowly ever so slowly but firmly, resting around my hips at the end. He smoothly peeled her moistening panties off, her hands curling around his head and neck.

His lips and tongue brushed over her glistening womanhood, gently touching, his warm breath adding to the sensations. His tongue edged more firmly against her, delving into her folds and around her throbbing button. She felt a tingle as she sensed his moist tongue dive into her heat, slowly driving her closer to the peak.

He circled and darted and plunged and pressed his tongue in, on, and around her - she lost track of time as she felt him explore her thoroughly, his fingers coming into play as he would stroke her while she slowly felt the pleasure wash over her body, her hips starting to twitch and shake at first, Anna letting out a moan and then an uncontrolled gasp. She raised her thighs up on either side of his head, not quite wrapping her legs around his head, but making sure he stayed there as each twitch, taste, and twist of his tongue sent a spark up Anna’s spine, overwhelming her satiated nervous system.

Her orgasm washed through her like a wave, the rising front followed by cresting peak, the aftershock leaving Anna shaking. She squealed a little, breathing fast for a few moments as he pulled her on top of him. He had kicked off his boxers sometime while going down on me, revealing his insanely large mostly-erect penis.

“Oh my God,” Anna breathed, straddling his legs, looking down at his throbbing organ, growing to its final size. He tentatively reached a hand to it, barely able to reach around more than half of his circumference. “You....you sure this will work?”

“It should,” Mark said. Anna closed her eyes, taking a deep breath, and slid herself such that his cock was lined up with her smooth wet opening. She exhaled, pushing herself forward while holding him in place, feeling her expand and stretch, and then relaxed.

She howled, filled far beyond her capacity but still in one piece, she looked down and it looked like she had somehow stretched as if she were now made of rubber down below, locked airtight around his throbbing organ. She pushed forward a bit more, the pressure becoming all-encompassing, feeling it from every cell below her waist and above her thighs, straddling her legs a little wider in response.

“Oh God,” she yelped in between ragged breaths, backing up a little bit before millimetering forward (inching forward would be overstating her progress). His girth was so maddening she felt it via her clitoris, pulsing and engorged as after a few minutes she began to complement it with the solid throbbing against her G-spot. Her breasts heaved and wobbled, Mark occasionally hypnotized by them as she wiggled and slithered as she slowly consumed his length.

An incoherent gurgle echoed from deep inside her as she felt him nestle inside her, engulfing him so far he was pressed up against her cul-de-sac, his cock enveloped wire-tight. She looked down in wonder, while his magic couldn’t do anything about making her deeper, she was crammed so full Anna was positive she would have torn had he been a “typical” well-endowed man.

The next 15 minutes made Anna think of surfing - she simply just rode him, their junction locking them together in place, swaying and swerving on top, pressing and pulling as she felt the heavy pressure inside her hit her every nerve ending. She began to pant, feeling her orgasm creep up on her.

He came first, though, with his cock expanding a bit inside Anna - who was not sure how he could have gotten any larger - and then contracting as he began to ejaculate, pulsing in sync with each heavy squirt inside her, Anna clenching and yielding around him as she came, her banshee cry meshing with his animal howl.

She felt him relax inside her, Anna herself just laying on top of Mark, the two of them catching their breath and stretch before disengaging, her laying next to him. She tentatively reached a hand in between her legs - it was almost as if his magic prevented damage but still didn’t do anything about the fact she’d most likely be mind-numbingly sore and tender for a few days. She felt the thick, heavy seed slowly leak a little from her body. She turned towards Mark, who had a slight smile on his face, and threw an arm over him, closing her eyes as she rested.

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Two weeks later....

“Look, Anna, I think you’re being silly about all of this. You’ve said he’s fairly hot, smart as hell, he helped you out with your trouble with that guy - right? - your cousin sort of vouches for him, and clearly while he may not have set your engine running initially on the surface, that you’ve dreamt about him for the last two weeks clearly means something.”

“You’re right, Erika, I know, I just....” Erika was not infrequently mistaken for a relation of Anna’s - the same height, albeit brunette versus Anna’s blonde, and a figure that was a more muted version of Anna’s insanely hourglass form. The two were roommates freshman year in college, and had remained friends since, much to both of their surprise. Given that most freshman year roommates ended up ignoring one another by sophomore year, in their observations, they figured they were in a minority. Erika snatched up Anna’s phone and scrolled through the contact list.

“Mark....Hatcher, right?”

“You’re not going to call him?” Anna yelped. Erika smiled, handing the phone back to her.

“It’s ringing, woman. Reel him in!”

Anna reeled him in. While rather exhausted, Mark managed to socialize for two drinks before mentioned he had an early day tomorrow. Anna was most intrigued by the fact that despite Erika’s plungetastic top and short skirt, he didn’t ogle her beyond the standard up-and-down upon the introductions. If anything, his attention was focused solely on her.

“Hey, Erika, I’m going to head out with Mark,” Anna said while he paid his tab.

“Go you! We can catch up tomorrow.....although maybe we should change our brunch plans for dinner?” Erika grinned.

“Oh, be quiet.”

The fall night was fairly quiet and dark as Anna and Mark left the bar.

“So, Erika must have been a trip to have gone to school with, to say nothing of having been her roommate.”

“That’s something of an understatement,” Anna smirked. “So, um, I didn’t know that you wrestled in college, and that you teach martial arts nowadays.”

“Not something I bring up, to be honest. And, in all fairness, it was just for that one year in college before I had to focus on my coursework. Not much of a future for amateur wrestlers, but engineering was another story. Also, nowadays, my friend owns the school, I just fill in when he’s got other work to deal with in his regular job. ”

“That’s really cool, though.” She paused. “Are you feeling OK? I kinda felt bad, you’re not sick or anything, are you? I was afraid I may have dragged you out against your better judgement....”

“No, it’s not like that. I had a, um, friend call in an old favor of the special sort, it’s leaving me a little woozy at the moment.” Anna’s mind immediately went to the gutter.

“Not like....” she got out before he realized what was going on.

“No, not for that, but similar end result.”

“But you said you couldn’t handle another transfer-”

“I couldn’t. But this...this is something which I couldn’t pass off.”

The story followed, and Anna couldn’t help but shed a tear. Best friends growing up, Mark’s friend realized that while his body was male, the person inside was female. When Mark stumbled across his circle of magical colleagues and was introduced to this world, he searched feverishly for something that could make the change to avoid the complicated and laborious medical route. While the punishment magic could effect the physical change, it couldn’t take hold as his friend wasn’t a misogynistic asshole who assaulted and harassed women. It had taken Mark over 10 years to devise this magic.

“How is...she doing?”

“Diane is good. She’s resting.” The two stopped in front of Anna’s apartment building. “Well, here you are.”

“But you....I mean, doing what we did made you...I mean, you’re way out there on the scale.”

“I know. But I had to do this. This was a promise I had held on for so long it became part of me. And, well, there wasn’t *that* much to transfer, to be honest.” A small grin flickered across his face. “But that’s neither here nor there, in the long run. It’s a price I’ve willingly paid to make the world a fractionally better place. “

“Come on upstairs.”

“But-”

“You need to rest.” Anna stood on her tiptoes and kissed him squarely on the lips. “You deserve some R and R.”

“Anna, I mean, I don’t know what your experience with men is, but I’m-”

“I don’t care. You’ve done so much for others. Let me do this for you.” She smiled. “Besides, you said your saliva....can help me out with things, right? We’ll just have to take our time. I don't mind that, at all."
Interesting writing, well written as far as grammer goes... a bit lengthy, but a good start hon, I am interested in doing some erotic writing have done some most actual experiences do you know any good sites for erotica, both reading and posting stories ??? <Marcus