bald cock at gym

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by nudedude2, Oct 8, 2010.

1. nudedude2

nudedude2 New Member

any of u guys with no pubes shy bout showering in an open shower room at the gym? I used 2 be , but now dont care....

2. D_Boeing Boink

D_Boeing Boink New Member

My pubes are so thin and light colored that I am mistaken for being bald. I don't mind showering with other guys at the gym. My cock is so small that I am amazed at these big thick cocks that I see there.

3. nudedude2

nudedude2 New Member

yep i see what u mean u look bald naturaly!

4. schs1977

schs1977 New Member

I am completely shaved. I am a very athletic guy - I run, ride a bike and weightlift, so I spend a lot of time at the guy. The gym I go to has open showers. I am proud of my proud and I am one of those guys who will walk naked from my locker to the shower.

I have had some guys comment but most don't seem to notice. I have noticed that more guys my age (I am 33) are shaved. A few older than me.

My girlfriend and I went to a nude beach in FL and I noticed most girls shave and a lot of guys. My girlfriend and I enjoy shaving each other.

At the beach last month, we met a couple who were probably in their late 40's and both were shaved. The lady was GREAT LOOKING and a very nice body. The dude was RIPPED, was nice looking and was hung like a horse - maybe he is a member of LPSG....

5. B_bottom3inch

B_bottom3inch New Member

im bald down there

6. tbrguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Not an issue with me, I suspect that if I get any attention it's my PA and nipple piercing that people notice first; in fact some guys can hardly keep their eyes off the PA.

This is in the showers at the pool, I don't use a gym.

7. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

Yes, most of the time i am trimmed or completely shaved and no, not shy about it. Trimming/shaving seems to be very common in the NYC area.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice