bald cock at gym

D_Boeing Boink

Experimental Member
Media
My pubes are so thin and light colored that I am mistaken for being bald. I don't mind showering with other guys at the gym. My cock is so small that I am amazed at these big thick cocks that I see there.

schs1977

Experimental Member
Media
I am completely shaved. I am a very athletic guy - I run, ride a bike and weightlift, so I spend a lot of time at the guy. The gym I go to has open showers. I am proud of my proud and I am one of those guys who will walk naked from my locker to the shower.

I have had some guys comment but most don't seem to notice. I have noticed that more guys my age (I am 33) are shaved. A few older than me.

My girlfriend and I went to a nude beach in FL and I noticed most girls shave and a lot of guys. My girlfriend and I enjoy shaving each other.

At the beach last month, we met a couple who were probably in their late 40's and both were shaved. The lady was GREAT LOOKING and a very nice body. The dude was RIPPED, was nice looking and was hung like a horse - maybe he is a member of LPSG....

tbrguy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not an issue with me, I suspect that if I get any attention it's my PA and nipple piercing that people notice first; in fact some guys can hardly keep their eyes off the PA.

This is in the showers at the pool, I don't use a gym.