Bald or hairy?

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Simple question. In your opinion, is it true or have you seen evidence that female pubic hair is making a comeback? I began my sex life in the 60's and I hope the rumors are true.

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You are the second guy to ask a question like that on here recently. Maybe it's true?
I honestly have no idea and really don't know exactly how anyone could answer that, maybe a gyno?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember seeing an episode of Two and a Half Men where this man was getting back into the dating scene and he asked the question "Whatever happened to pubic hair?" The response was "It's gone the way of the Dodo bird, my friend."

Personally, I prefer trimmed over none. But sometimes I feel like I'm in the minority here.

D_Eva_D_Struction

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Personally, I prefer mine bald or trimmed extremely low. Hair holds sweat, so removing it alleviates that for me....My bf doesn't like hairy at all.

Simple question. In your opinion, is it true or have you seen evidence that female pubic hair is making a comeback? I began my sex life in the 60's and I hope the rumors are true.