Ball ace

lellelind

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
OK guys, here it comes. Every time I've had a good weekend with lots of good sex and many ejaculations my balls are hurting like hell :( For two days it feels like a horse kicked my balls :blink:
Is it the same way for you guys? Anyone else has the same painful experience?

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I assume you mean "ball ache," as "ball ace" would seem to be something different altogether...

It is not unusual for the testis to be a bit sore after vigorous or extended sex, or after sex following long abstinance. In fact, I seem to recall them teaching us that this might happen back in 7th grade health class. However, I've never experienced "hurting like hell," but then again I have a high pain threshold.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by lellelind@Sep 12 2004, 08:50 PM
OK guys, here it comes. Every time I've had a good weekend with lots of good sex and many ejaculations my balls are hurting like hell :( For two days it feels like a horse kicked my balls :blink:
Is it the same way for you guys? Anyone else has the same painful experience?
[post=255784]Quoted post[/post]​

Mine tend to ache for other reasons too .. e.g. if they are not adequately supported, or if my jockstrap is too tight, or if I have gone without a little too long.

But the ache you describe (which I know all about) is the best sort to have IMHO. It never lasts for 2 days in my case, however.