Ball ace

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by lellelind, Sep 12, 2004.

1. lellelind

lellelind Active Member

OK guys, here it comes. Every time I've had a good weekend with lots of good sex and many ejaculations my balls are hurting like hell :( For two days it feels like a horse kicked my balls :blink:
    Is it the same way for you guys? Anyone else has the same painful experience?

2. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    I assume you mean "ball ache," as "ball ace" would seem to be something different altogether...

It is not unusual for the testis to be a bit sore after vigorous or extended sex, or after sex following long abstinance. In fact, I seem to recall them teaching us that this might happen back in 7th grade health class. However, I've never experienced "hurting like hell," but then again I have a high pain threshold.

3. lellelind

lellelind Active Member

Oh yes, "ball ache" is what I meant :)

4. jonb

Gold Member

Well, are aches high or low?

5. Max

Max New Member

Mine tend to ache for other reasons too .. e.g. if they are not adequately supported, or if my jockstrap is too tight, or if I have gone without a little too long.

But the ache you describe (which I know all about) is the best sort to have IMHO. It never lasts for 2 days in my case, however.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice