ball busting

soldano

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Recently my GF started getting rough with me. We both liked it and now she grabs and slaps my balls. I can't believe how exciting it is and how much it turns us both on. Does anyone else do this or fantasize about it?

soldano

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL... we don't get too far... no S&M really, mostly playful. She'll tease me and start lightly slapping and see how hard she can hit without me making a whince or cringe. It's harmless and I had no idea how exciting. She also gets turned on as you're not supposed to hit a man "there". I think she likes being in charge and probably fulfilling a fantasy of her's... hitting a guy in the balls... We literally stumbled upon it while "play" wrestling, and now we love it...

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
Recently my GF started getting rough with me. We both liked it and now she grabs and slaps my balls. I can't believe how exciting it is and how much it turns us both on. Does anyone else do this or fantasize about it?

Yes! Yes! I love having my balls slapped and indeed beaten, stretched and weighted. It's fantastic and a great spunk increaser.
My nuts and cock are very tough and can take everything I throw at them - literally!
See my gallery.

Franky

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know a lot of guys like this ynarfy but are testicles actually tough enough to take the punishment some guys put them through, I've seen vids where guys are getting kicked in the nuts, having women stand on them in high heels. Having them lightly slapped and stretched and so on seems very different to having them kicked.

cobain

1st Like
Media
Try this...

I was saw a mistress in Los Angeles whose specialty was ball busting. But she also did a lot of CBT. She put me through so much pain that I actually had to submit/surrender when she did the following.

She had me on the ground tied up. I was naked and she came and sat between my legs. She wrapped her feet around my cock and started to yank on it really hard. After that she started to squeeze my cock and twisted it with her feet. Eventually the pain was just to much to endure when she squeezed the tip of my cock with her big toe and the next toe.

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes I seem to have developed a real testicle fetish. as I got older my balls began to hang lower and my wife began to grab hold of them more during sex. She would pull, squeeze and give them a gentle slap, all in a playfull way but demonstrating that she was in charge. balls are amazingly sensitive and allthough there was some pain it was deeply erotic. I love it, but nothing too serius, I definitly could not take a kick to the balls, even a gentle one so ballbusting as such is out.
The result of this fetish is that I now stretch my balls down by wearing weights, pumping and hand stretching so that I hang nice and low to make it easy for my wife to get hold of my balls. And hopefully to encourage her to indulge.
cirus.

Reactions: Wooly Mammoth

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i like fondling......... slapping and beating them, NO. I played sports and took enough "ball shots" to last me a lifetime. when you get hit good, you can barely breath for a few minutes and can't stand up for 10 minutes.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't get how some guys can go as far as having their balls stamped on. That has to do serious damage like splitting them in their sack or something.

I kinda get that some folk like a bit of pain but serious injury to your knackers, well that's just wrong in my book.