ball busting

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My balls hurt a lot as it is, medicine is yet to find an answer, though I admit I stopper persuing it because my doctor was more or less claiming I was a hypercondiac

So, no

guys in to pain control can be kicked there and they dont respond to the pain

like them kong fu movies where they get kicked there and keep on fighting

Matt Ready

1st Like
Media
my gf likes to take surprise shots at my nuts when i least expect it, she gets really turned on by getting me in the nuts, talking about it or seeing it in a video, or fight always gets her going

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my gf likes to take surprise shots at my nuts when i least expect it, she gets really turned on by getting me in the nuts, talking about it or seeing it in a video, or fight always gets her going

buy a steel cup for your balls and ask her to punch you in the balls !!!!

1smoothcam

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's a BIG fantasy and has been for a long time. Sounds like you are a lucky guy. Love the idea of kicking, kneeing, punching, etc.

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I absolutely love it when it's done really lightly. Quickly slapping, flicking, or biting my balls during a bj/hj is a gigantic turn-on. The physical sensation of it is amazing when you're in the right mindset for it -- it gets all your feeling + blood moving down in to your genitals. I'm incredibly dominant 99% of the time, but for that 1% I love letting a woman use my balls to control me, and treat me as an object.

I had one girl who would smack me in the balls, grab my hard cock and say "this is the only reason I'm with you." I still get turned on a little just thinking about that.

There's a trust thing to it too, like any BDSM. You can't (or shouldn't) do this with someone you just met at a bar. You really need to open yourself up and completely trust the person you're with for it to work, so afterwards it feels very intimate.

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try this...

I was saw a mistress in Los Angeles whose specialty was ball busting. But she also did a lot of CBT. She put me through so much pain that I actually had to submit/surrender when she did the following.

She had me on the ground tied up. I was naked and she came and sat between my legs. She wrapped her feet around my cock and started to yank on it really hard. After that she started to squeeze my cock and twisted it with her feet. Eventually the pain was just to much to endure when she squeezed the tip of my cock with her big toe and the next toe.

I want to meet her

VeryHung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife likes playing with my big, low-hanging balls too; however, she is also very careful not to get carried away. She has studied taekwondo for many years, and, could probably bust my balls in over 100 different ways. Luckily, she is not like that. She knows, and, respects my limits.

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i watch a woman talk about ballbusting where she will kick men in the balls as hard as she can and sell the video on the internet.

what are thay paying the men to do this and what sickos are paying to watch some thing like this?