ball hair

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by SexyDick, Sep 25, 2008.

1. SexyDick

SexyDick New Member

so i quite dislike all the hair on my balls and just under them haha. is there a good way to take it off? id be scared to shave it obviously. is there good type of wax or something if so where do i get it?

thanks in advance :)

2. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

You can experiment with depilatories. Sally Hansen brand works better than Nair. Be warned that if you leave it on too long it will burn your scrotum pretty bad. It's better to leave it on for too short a time than too long because you can always do it again later. Even when it doesn't take off all the hair it weakens it and a lot of them fall off later.

Also Gillette Fusion razors work well because you'd have to try to cut yourself on purpose to do any harm. If you have a lot of hair it can take a long time to shave because the razor has to be rinsed so much. Better to use a trimmer first and then shave. Don't use a trimmer without the guard. You will definitely cut yourself that way. The skin on your scrotum is much much looser than the skin on your scalp.

Cheers!

3. D_season 5

D_season 5 Account Disabled

dood...get a pair of balls...shave em yourself...damn...its not rocket science...
    its like shavin ur face...its that easy...and the bigger the balls..the easier it is to shave...all that floppin flesh..grab it shave it...new blade and ur good to go..
    use hair conditioner if ur that scared...fuck..i just use...dove body wash...
    or some mens body gel that is a soap...

4. gemini72

gemini72 New Member

try the Philips Norelco Bodygroom Shaver...i LOVE it and it makes shaving all those hard to reach nooks and crannies much easier...

5. bbblowme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I just shave em in the shower, just water..............fusion razor

6. onlyonamonday

onlyonamonday New Member

Ooooo but the itching when they grow back - Get em waxed my friend a minutes pain 5 weeks of bliss!!!!!

7. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Once a week shave with shaving foan or hair conditioner should do the trick. Balls are extra sensitive when first shaved :wink:

8. HiJinx

HiJinx Member

I've shaved for at least 10 years now. just do it in the shower. I put shaving cream on my face, then my balls, shave the balls, then the face. I only have to shave the nuts once a week or so, it just becomes part of your cleaning routine after a while. No one has ever complained about my shave nuts and shaft.

9. onlyonamonday

onlyonamonday New Member

Never tried waxing then? Shaved nuts can be a tad 'chaffing' on the recipient don't you think?

10. yelp

yelp New Member

Unless yea a've barbed wire lad a right good shave is all yea need. It might itch yea the first few times but then it goes away. I never a've prickly stubble, just a soft sac laddy.

11. Anubis the Elder

Anubis the Elder New Member

Tweeze them.

12. OhButYes

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    shaving my balls is by far the easiest part of shaving "the netherlands" i've NEVER nicked them and they never get sensitive afterwards. the surrounding areas on the other hand......

i tend to shave my balls and crack and everything in between, but just use clippers w/ no guard on my pubic patch. whenever i shave my pubic path w/ a razor i end up itching like mad for two days. tried everything.......talc powder, witch hazel, you name it. i'd rather just have an almost invisible amount of stubble and no itch. besides, everything that's "important" when it comes to a woman's hands and mouth being on it is shaved w/ a razor.

i usually attack the body hair once every week or two weeks. i don't really feel a need to stay on it on a daily basis...........and my balls never itch either right after shaving or in the interim

just my two cents.

13. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

my barber refused...

14. OhButYes

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    LOL well played

Draft saved Draft deleted