Votes: 17 10.6%

• Total voters

OzSpeedoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Left here.
I think i can remember reading somwhere that in all guys one ball hangs lower?
we will soon see

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I read somewhere once that if you're right-handed your left testicle will hang lower, and if you're left-handed your right testicle will hang lower. However, I know a left-handed guy whose left testicle hangs lower, so if the rule applies, there are exceptions.

I've also read that for the majority of men the left testicle hangs lower, regardless of their right- or left-handedness. (Because most men are right-handed, the rule above seems to apply, but not really.)

Anyway, my left testicle is lower, and I'm right-handed, although the two may have nothing to do with each other.

svin_renigoth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm left handed but my left testicle usually hangs lower. I've also read that the left one usually hangs lower. Sometimes my right ball will hang a little lower, but it's only temporary, and the left always ends up being just a little lower, if not noticably lower.

kloffus2000

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Off the top of my head I should have said my left testicle hangs lower but when I checked them the other day it was the right one. I have taken them out just now and.....

they are level.

In short I seem to be like Sven renigoth. But also, like Yknarfy, they are very otfen level. I think this is possibly because, like him, I regularly wear weights. Weighted of course they are low and level.

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay