ball measurements

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Steve26, Jun 23, 2004.

1. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    We all toss around personal stats on penis size around here (8x6, 10x7, 17x12, etc.), but I don't remember a whole lot of discussion of testicle measurements.

I've been told I have large balls, and FWIW, in 10 years of faithful gym attendance I've hardly ever seen any in the locker room that appeared much bigger. Mine are each about 2.5" in diameter, measured at the longest axis (of course they're not completely spherical).

How about the rest of you -- especially those who have reason to believe you're big-balled?

Steve ;)

2. Imported

Gold Member

altoclef79: My boys are larger than average, I'd be inclinced to believe...

I always love viewing a nice pair of low hangers though, with that beautiful heavy swinging movement! :rolleyes:

3. KinkGuy

Gold Member

I've got way more than a mouthful....which is a pleasure I have never experienced, even one nugget at a time. But hey, they're all mine. :p

4. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I am not going to slice through one of mine to measure the diameter of the cross section. <_< They&#39;re about the size of small plums.

5. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

I&#39;ll just add by saying that my boys are near the super jumbo sized eggs

6. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

You know, I think Steve has something good going here in this poll. I don&#39;t know about anyone else, but hearing all these testicular comparisons to walnuts and eggs and plums and anything else you can eat is just a bit confusing. I don&#39;t know about you, but when someone says their nuts are the size of eggs, I don&#39;t run to the fridge to compare a regular-sized egg versus the jumbo ones. And, hell, even on myself, I wouldn&#39;t know where to begin a comparison like that.

I measured mine out at 2.25" long, and judging from the few comments I got in my gallery, my balls seem larger than I thought...

7. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    That&#39;s EXACTLY what I was aiming at, Dee ... I&#39;ve never seen anyone here simply describe his cock as the size of a large pickle, or a small zucchini, or a slightly-above-average salami. Just seemed to me that we could apply the same, uh, precision and technique to our nuts that we so readily use on our other equipment. Without a bit more consistency and specificity to the size info on balls (i.e., actual measurements), it&#39;s pretty hard for a guy really to know how he ranks.

Steve :)

8. jonb

Gold Member

Well, DMW, it&#39;s either cut them open and measure them, or squeeze them with calipers.

9. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    The trouble with squeezing balls is that you can get them to come out just about any dimension you want.

10. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

How do you suggest we reach a precise measurement? The measure of the external penis is easy, but the testicles are inside the scrotum. I don&#39;t see an easy or accurate way of determining their circumference, much less their diameter.

11. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Overthinking it, much? Maybe Steve didn&#39;t mean to use the word "precision," but I simply let my nuts hang as they do and then measured the ruler alongside them. Or, hold your nuts in your hand and lay the ruler atop them. It&#39;s a rough quantitative estimation, yes, but surely it&#39;s more accurate than a comparison to a food item.

12. B_Robert Fish

B_Robert Fish New Member

There is NO ONE who claims 17x12" other than "JimEllsworth5", who will never
    darken this site again because of his OBVIOUS fakery&#33;
    If ANYONE dares to claim that, then they should PROVE IT, or get lost&#33; Just like
    &#39;JimEllsworth5" did.
    BE REAL OR DON&#39;T POST AT ALL&#33;&#33;&#33;

13. Franky

Franky New Member

Albums:
    I have reasonably sized nuts that often hang long and low but it&#39;s very difficult to measure their exact size - I would say they are 2.5"x1.5"x1". See my pics for details.
    Franky

14. Max

Max New Member

I agree, and I suppose it is for this reason that the medics use something so imprecise as an orchidometer when they have to measure the testes -- as for instance in a case where they suspect adolescent development is not taking place normally.

orchidometer

But a warm relaxing bath seems to make it easier, then you just take length, depth and width of each. A doc once used callipers on mine -- not an experiment I&#39;d care to repeat at home.

15. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    Apologies to all if I wasn&#39;t clear enough. I think I see where the confusion is: I&#39;m seeking just one measurement, the length, not the length and circumference dimensions that we typically offer for penises. I don&#39;t even want to hazard a guess as to how one might measure testicle circumference, except to say that it sounds vaguely painful.

As far as actual technique: Basically I just placed a ruler alongside one of my nuts and eyeballed it. Since a testicle is more ovoid than spherical, I went with the longest dimension, which in my case is roughly top to bottom. When I say "precision" (way to go, Steve, with that imprecise language&#33; :p) I mean to within half an inch, as is indicated by the poll options. No calipers or orchidometers required&#33;

Steve :)

16. tlongland

tlongland New Member

Albums:
    Pumpers and those who get silicone injections in the scrotum mostly use the outside circumference as a measurement. (See my avatar as an example.)

I am a vacuum pumper and find the measurement easy to take and document.

Tom L.

17. Imported

Gold Member

XXLHS: :blink: ... :unsure:

Should I even post something, I know that I will throw the poll off... :wacko:

HS

18. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Post it&#33; We love B I G numbers. :lol:

19. Imported

Gold Member

maverackstud8: never measured my balls.I can hold em in my hand.My penis on the other hand sticks a bit beyond my hand.
    I think fathering chidren is more important.

20. Imported

Gold Member

lickitysplit: damn, 2" or 2.5" that seems quite big to me. Looking down at mine, sorry no ruler near me, I would get mine are like 1.5" top to bottom

Do larger nuts = more cum?

Draft saved Draft deleted