Ball pics!!

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok, although the forum is formally titled "sex with a large PENIS", I didn't know where else to post this... but I posted a couple new ball pics in my gallery, was wondering what you all thought - feel free to comment.. thanks! :biggrin1:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You have a great set of low hanger there,Mr. Bungle!
I'm sure, that your pix will do very well, once they
get a little viewing time.If you like these low ball pix Mr. B., check out Knarfy's pictures,very low hangers,like yours!
Awesome balls baby!
cigarbabe:saevil:

bond_to

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nicely packaged! Cock and balls!

Seems like u shave them. Right?

I go crazy over my own freshly shaved nuts.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I must admit I do love the sight of a man's balls from behind.

Have you ever noticed how balls are usually excluded from male nudity in movies? Male nudity usually consists of butt shots, not full frontal (although there are certainly many exceptions), but in most butt shots, the balls are not visible, even when the position/angle is such that you should be able to see them.

I suppose many male actors don't want to go that far. They don't mind showing their butts but they don't want to show more than that. (Or the director or producer doesn't want to go that far or is worried about ratings.) An example that comes immediately to mind is Jean-Claude Van Damme's butt shots in Universal Soldier where he is lying on the ground with one leg up and he is clearly holding his balls out of the way so that you can't see them.

A counter-example would be Oliver Milburn in Loaded, in which he gets out of bed and puts his pants on, and you can clearly see his balls from behind.

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey all - thanks for the comments!! Me and my balls enjoy reading them. :biggrin1:

Nicely packaged! Cock and balls!

Seems like u shave them. Right?

I go crazy over my own freshly shaved nuts.
yeah man, mine feel so much better bald; note the difference between the 1st and 2nd pics (after and before, respectively).