Ball play

blakobra8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
how many guys here are into having their balls played with? I've never gotten anything out of it and feel like I'm missing something. Sometimes it tickles (i'm very ticklish) and other times it is completely unstimulating. Can someone explain to me the pleasures of having your balls sucked?

(of course I realize its almost impossible to explain what something feels like, but give it a shot for me, eh?)

ArchKnight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I enjoy it very much... it's not super-intensive like other things can be, I just love the way it feels... when a girl licks my balls it's just a very nice feeling of something like tickling, but much "softer" tickling, very enjoyable... and then when she sucks one ball inside her mouth, where it's quite warm and wet... one of the best feelings ever...

Ball-sucking has another effect on me too... past the physical sensation... it's the feeling of her having complete power over me... one move and it could hurt like hell... another move and my dick gets super-hard...

I also enjoy ball play with my (since just recently) wife in the bathtub... we like to relax in the hot water... and when my balls get really low and soft from the water, she starts playing... from gentle to somewhat hard squeezing... it drives me crazy...

g_whiz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Its a pretty odd sensation, and a lot like having a rimjob, sort of difficult to explain properly. I think it can be hit or miss, like you're suggesting though.