Ball play

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love to have my balls and scrotum played with- either solo or with my partner. I love the feeling of having my balls gently stretched down as far as they will go without causing pain. My balls hang low and it is no proplem for my partner to grab my sack between my dick and balls and pull them down. It is a sure way of me getting very hard and having a huge orgasm. Anyone else like to have their balls stretched down while having sex?

FLScott72

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Some light touch against the balls is always nice and arousing, but not too hard. Mine hang kind of tight, so there is not much room for excess stretching. If that's what you like, enjoy!! Have fun!

Dragon Rider

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love when the wife plays with them,grabs them squeezes them right at the point of cumming, what a BLAST!

Love having my balls played with and pulled when I come. It's wonderful.

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
Love having my balls played with and pulled when I come. It's wonderful.

I love having my hangers slapped hard or whacked with a short stick, it sends my spunk count soaring and I find it difficult to hold my load.
I like to hang weight, about 5 pounds, from my nuts and beat them while they are stretched taut - it's great!
It seems very few guys like their nuts treated really rough like I do.
I was trying to invent a name for guys like me:

knacker whacker:
hanger banger:
cluster buster:
swinger dinger:

What do you guys think?

F

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love to tongue my wife's clit while she lovingly strokes the underside of my cock ane then begins to runs her fingers up and down my hanging balls until she squeezes them just short of pain. After years of lovee making, she knows how to make me rock hard.

Fat Tanuki

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ball play (no pain) gets me harder quicker than stroking my dick. My favorite thing is to sit back and enjoy a ball massage and I love the feeling of pulling my sack down.

crtall

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is nothing better to me than having my balls sucked on and tugged. That always makes me so hard.
Great pics of balls guys, would love to see more and would love to handle some really huge ones someday.

AmbiDexBate

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My last girlfriend tricked sucking them once when she was down there, and it hurt like hell. I think she either didn't know what she was doing, or I have overly sensetive nuts. Either way, I have yet to try it again.

ballgagsnippleclamps

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think ball play is every guy's secret fantasy, but not many guys really talk about it.

Partners take note, it sends guys insane!

I'll vote no on issue that.

I have to be incredible comfortable with someone to even let them lick em.

I like that thought, but the action take the lead out of the pencil most times.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
... Anyone else like to have their balls stretched down while having sex?

It's a total turn-on for me when someone sucks my balls from below and gently stretches them down, unfortunately very few women can comfortably fit just one of my balls in their mouth and only a few guys have been able to get both in their mouths at the same time. When masturbating I also enjoy stretching my balls out and then gently slapping them down against my own buttocks. When fucking furiously the slapping of my balls against a woman's butt (face to face) or pubes (doggy style) is always intensely stimulating for me. Both solo and with a partner I have cum on any number of occasions through stimulation of the testicles alone without ever touching my cock. So yeah, LilBear, I too really love that ball play.

Attachments