Ball pulling = harder erection?

D_tt67y6uy

1st Like
Media
The other night me and my ladyfriend were getting into our foreplay when she grabbed me by the balls. This is normal for us because I really enjoy having my sack pulled on and my nuts stretched a bit. She wraps her hand around my scrotum above my balls and gently squeezes and tugs. She decided that this time she was gonna play a little rougher and gave them a firm but slow tug that forced me down to my hands and knees. The mix of pleasure and and a hint of pain got me very excited. When she let go and I sat back up, we both noticed that my cock looked much thicker and felt even harder than usual. Needless to say she insisted that I fuck her immediately. Has anyone else expiereince a harder, bigger erection after have your balls handled?

sodbuster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my wife does that too i love it when my scotum is loose and my balls are hanging she can grab it all in her hands and tug while she gives me head

nudebaja29

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think I just got a harder bigger erection from reading your story! But to answer your question yes, my gf actually grabbed my balls one time and I told her to hold on and I drug her around the house for a moment.

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
The other night me and my ladyfriend were getting into our foreplay when she grabbed me by the balls. This is normal for us because I really enjoy having my sack pulled on and my nuts stretched a bit. She wraps her hand around my scrotum above my balls and gently squeezes and tugs. She decided that this time she was gonna play a little rougher and gave them a firm but slow tug that forced me down to my hands and knees. The mix of pleasure and and a hint of pain got me very excited. When she let go and I sat back up, we both noticed that my cock looked much thicker and felt even harder than usual. Needless to say she insisted that I fuck her immediately. Has anyone else expiereince a harder, bigger erection after have your balls handled?

just tried that right now

it gave me a erection instantly with in a few seconds :eek:

I think it's some kind of protection reaction from the body

Last edited:

schs1977

Experimental Member
Media
I like for my GF to play with or suck on my balls. Nothing rough! I have played a lot of sport in school and college and I have been it hard in the nuts when not wearing a cup. So I know what pain feels like.

bman112

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i used to have one of my gf's pull my sack during sex. makes me cum sooo fast. so i don't tell any girls about it now so i can fuck them longer