Thr3Dk1LL3r

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
hi all.
so i finally got in my 9" elliptical cylinder and pump in. i first had alot of problems getting the seal to work. i seem to have gotten that somewhat resolved. but now im having a much worse issue. when i put on enough pump to keep the seal, i have alot of pain in my pelvis and balls; so much so that i cannot stand it for more than a few mins and have to stop. i dont think its alot of pressure. (theres no gauge on the pump) i was told recently by a doctor that i have a varicocele, is this the cause of my pain? is it going to get any better? or should i just sell the pump and give up on having bigger balls?

this is where i bought the items at:

http://naughtypumps.com/for-him/cock-ball-tubes/

http://naughtypumps.com/wordpress/w...5x7 cock tube and 8 inch Cock&Ball tube-4.jpg

any help / advice would be appreciated.

Stratavos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
it could be. I'm not a doctor, and what I know about vericose veins is that you need to be careful about having them clot from things like pumping. you may want to unclude some kind of sealant at the opening like a lube or some vasaline to secure the seal with less pressure required

cockydude2018

Superior Member
Media
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
hi all.
so i finally got in my 9" elliptical cylinder and pump in. i first had alot of problems getting the seal to work. i seem to have gotten that somewhat resolved. but now im having a much worse issue. when i put on enough pump to keep the seal, i have alot of pain in my pelvis and balls; so much so that i cannot stand it for more than a few mins and have to stop. i dont think its alot of pressure. (theres no gauge on the pump) i was told recently by a doctor that i have a varicocele, is this the cause of my pain? is it going to get any better? or should i just sell the pump and give up on having bigger balls?

this is where i bought the items at:

http://naughtypumps.com/for-him/cock-ball-tubes/

http://naughtypumps.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/wpsc/product_images/thumbnails/2.5x7 cock tube and 8 inch Cock&Ball tube-4.jpg

I can't speak to any medical issues. Single-stage cock & ball cylinders have never been comfortable for me. Not very anatomically compatible since cock expands to take up too much space, leaving little room for balls. And the cylinder opening is too large to sit comfortably on the pelvis. Two-stage tubes can be very comfortable and effective, though a bit pricey. Any and all pain should be a red light.

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Reactions: cockydude2018

Thr3Dk1LL3r

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
it could be. I'm not a doctor, and what I know about vericose veins is that you need to be careful about having them clot from things like pumping. you may want to unclude some kind of sealant at the opening like a lube or some vasaline to secure the seal with less pressure required
Yeah clotting would be bad..

aeron333

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi all.
... i have alot of pain in my pelvis and balls; so much so that i cannot stand it for more than a few mins and have to stop. i dont think its alot of pressure. (theres no gauge on the pump) ...

What you have is too much pressure. Period. The pain in your "pelvis" is actually linked to your the pain in your balls. Both are saying, "stop" so release some pressure until the pain goes away. Pain is an indication of too much pressure. You may not think it's all that much, but your body is telling you otherwise. You can always pump back up again, once you are comfortable.

At the very beginning of ball pumping -- the first 5 minutes -- it's hard to handle more than 2 inHg pressure. After that, about 3.5 is comfortable. After about an hour (if you go that long), 4 inHg can be tolerated. This is just what I have found.

I strongly suggest you get a pump with a gauge, (like the Harbor Freight pump.) But remember, if you start to feel pain, or even discomfort, just stop, release some pressure and relax a bit before going up in pressure again.

I hope this helps.