ball pumping

pumper

Sexy Member
Media
I balls seem to stop getting bigger when i pump now,is there some way on making them bigger by pumpimg

six_around

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I heard there is some tube called monster or something that is supposed to be good for both simultaneously. anyone have any experience or tips? I have been thinking about it for a while myself. I am worried my regular tube might be painful or inefficient.

Reactions: 1947SEXDADDDCM1947
D

deleted871301

I have tried this, but my dick always gets suck inside the tube ....how do you do this without this happening?

I first pump my dick to make it thick and heavy and then pump my balls... This way my dick doesn't get sucked in :wink:

Reactions: 1947SEXDADDDCM1947

Jimmybooboo

1st Like
Media
New Bedford (Massachusetts, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can ball pumping enhance penis girth? What are your specific techniques used in ball pumping? Any before and after photos showing growth after a period of time?
Hi how are you today? Have you heard of a sun tea jar? Pumptoys makes a kit for around 55.00. This kit contains everything you need to turn a glass suntea jar into a full package pumping tube.
It comes with a jar gasket for confort and the valve to connect to your pump. Use a glass suntea jar the plastic ones will not work.

Willmah

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Selling my Two Stage Isolator Cylinder
Paid $200 not including shipping.
This Cylinder has separate chambers for your penis and balls, with different levels of vacuum pressure, yankin' your dick up and out, and pulling your balls away from the body.

Selling for 100
Email me
Willmah1234@aol.com

fxc1100

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I first pump my dick to make it thick and heavy and then pump my balls... This way my dick doesn't get sucked in :wink:

This is actually what I do. I first start off pumping my penis and then once it's nice and heavy I start pumping my balls. I then alternate between the two.

Reactions: deleted871301