Ball Pumping

cockydude2018

Superior Member
Media
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Two-stage cylinders work great for enlarging balls (somewhat temporarily) to massive, and they stretch the ball sack too. Ball weights and stretchers work to stretch the sack with permanent results if you're looking for low hangers.

I hang low enough. I just enjoy the feeling... and look... of huge balls... in jeans and out

1pumpbator

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There was a product called "The Monster" a few years ago that was the BEST. I tried to find it recently and apparently, it is no longer available. With a 2-stage I can get my scrotum up to about 15-16". With the monster I could get up to about 19". I've got a video I'll post.

JJ_Jumbo

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There was a product called "The Monster" a few years ago that was the BEST. I tried to find it recently and apparently, it is no longer available. With a 2-stage I can get my scrotum up to about 15-16". With the monster I could get up to about 19". I've got a video I'll post.

Yes please do!!!!!!

cockydude2018

Superior Member
Media
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The two-piece Monster Tube and Monster Tube Jr. are still made, @1pumpbator . It has always been a dream of mine to own one. www.monster-tube.com

1pumpbator

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Reactions: cockydude2018

larsmi

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Um, yeah... Seriously, don't do it. Even penis pumping is very hazardous. My urologist buddy deals with many irreversible injuries.

gettinbigger

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Driving your car can be hazardous if you do it with reckless abandon.
if you're smart about it then I don't see anything that is not good.
Just my humble opinion.
I alternate between cock and ball pumping in my sessions.
20181029_170003.jpg

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Still available: Monster-tube.com

The two-piece Monster Tube and Monster Tube Jr. are still made, @1pumpbator . It has always been a dream of mine to own one. www.monster-tube.com
I've had the Jr. for years. It's perfect for ball pumping...actually at least for me, pumping my entire package results in only my scrotum enlarging, not my penis. The Monster tubes allow this comfortably. Pricey....mine was about $290 back in '07.

Note that their shipping charge is fairly outrageous. $50 to ship a tube....

Reactions: cockydude2018

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for being a devotee of the Low&Slow movement. That's been my mantra for years. Hard to convince newbies tho
Low, slow, and be very hydrated.... does the job. Oumoing with water is also a winner. Fresh hot water every 15 minutes saves time. When I pump my cock, I use more pressure. I have also discovered that pumping amps up my orgasms after the pump. I use an Njoy plug and wand, after pumping all I have to do is slide the plug or wand in, and bam my prostate starts to throb, and I enter into a new space of pleasure that can last as long as I want to ride. Ahhh, the secrets of being a bottom.

D

deleted1774761

I've been pumping my sac on and off for the past few months. In fact, I'm wearing my split collar around my sac as I type this and awaiting my Bullmaster cylinder to be delivered later today. My balls retract way too tight! I'm trying to loosen the boys up up a bit so that I can get more of that balls-smacking-the-ass action when I'm long-stroking. :p

D

deleted1774761

I've been pumping my sac on and off for the past few months. In fact, I'm wearing my split collar around my sac as I type this and awaiting my Bullmaster cylinder to be delivered later today. My balls retract way too tight! I'm trying to loosen the boys up up a bit so that I can get more of that balls-smacking-the-ass action when I'm long-stroking. :p

D

deleted1774761

15C4A3A5-B950-437A-A9C5-738CB7DF206D.jpeg
14BC93EE-2526-4727-88D5-5CFB052FDDCB.jpeg
9DA7F6AC-E53B-4C9B-94E3-7F88CBF28B1E.jpeg
I wasn’t blessed with swinging low hangers like some of you guys, so I decided after years of ball sac weights and stretching to get serious with pumping as a possible solution.

For you serious ball pumpers out there, a few questions;

1. Have you achieved any permanent gains in your ball sac hang over time? I get temporary gains from weights and stretching but my sac is so high and tight it always rebounds in a day or so.

2. How frequently do you pump your nuts to maintain your hang?

3. How much time do you spend in the tube for each session, and at what hg?

I got my new Bullmaster Magnum tube in the mail yesterday and put in a 3 hour session. Man, did it feel good. My nuts were super sensitive throughout and the precum was flowing steadily. I’ve attached a few pix, which show how far I have to go before I fill out my new tube. But I can’t wait to try!

onefoottube

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. Have you achieved any permanent gains in your ball sac hang over time? I get temporary gains from weights and stretching but my sac is so high and tight it always rebounds in a day or so.

I found a combo of pumping and manual daily stretching did it for me. The daily stretching I did with the jelqing, grabbed some sack and just pulled and held in various directions whilst in the shower. I certainly hang lower than before. If I’m nice and relaxed I know hang about an inch or so lower than the tip of my cock.

2. How frequently do you pump your nuts to maintain your hang?

See below

3. How much time do you spend in the tube for each session, and at what hg?

I don’t get to pump often anymore so when I do I go for marathon 12 hour wet pump sessions. I cycle 15 minutes of pressure with the last five just cycling between pumping as high as I can take before releasing and starting over. After each 15 minute cycle I’ll have a little rest and maybe change the water if it’s getting cold.