Ball Ring For Center Of Scrotum?

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi all! Please forgive me if there is a better forum for this (was thinking about all the ask a ___ man forums). I am familiar with the ball rings (to stretch) but the artist Kami Tora has a few drawings of a ball ring fitted to the center of the scrotum, does anyone have experience with this and what is something like this called (to distinguish it from the ball rings or scrotum rings that stretch the scrotum down). Thanks for all the insight and help!

3b2dc63ed42b65a0a9885e5af8542c0d.jpg

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've seen and own cock rings that have ball splitters or dividers. Oxballs makes the one I like the most but there are many brands and styles. I have one made of leather that looks great but isn't very comfortable.
I've never seem one that goes horizontally across the balls and don't know how that would work. Fort Troff sells some bondage tape and a long circle of stretchy silicone that I suppose could be used to devise your own product.
I do have one ball stretcher that is a "barrel" shape but has a divider at the bottom to divide your balls, one to each side. I'm not sure if you could orient it in a horizontal fashion but I suppose you could try. I would image this would be very uncomfortable.

Reactions: Beardon