Votes: 40 41.2%
  • low hanging balls, oozer

Votes: 17 17.5%

• Total voters

vercetti102

Just Browsing
Media
i have a theory...

'shooters' may have smaller hanging balls, more compact.

and 'oozers' may have low hanging balls that makes it harder to 'shoot' as it has to travel further and is less pressurised because of the larger tank.

i ooze 95% of the time and have very low hanging balls...

dandelion

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
so whats the limits for low hanging and compact? What conditions are we supposed to measure under? just at this minute I can give you 1.5 inches betwen top of ball and bottom of base of penis. Never seen instructions for measuring this!

vercetti102

Just Browsing
Media
unless you are cold, balls seem to hang at same height mostly i think. if they are shriveled give them a massage they should go to normal height.

you should be able to tell if they are tidy and compact or dangle down low :tongue:

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Not just a shooter but a huge shooter.
When a man has an orgasm, his nuts are pulled closer to his body in preparation for his ejaculation. A method of delaying ejaculation is to literally pull the testicles down or away from the body.
Masters and Johnson's research showed that at least a partial elevation of a man's testicles must occur in order to have what they called a full ejaculation.
For a few years after removal of a varicocele, I could literally feel both my spermatic cords pulling sperm from each of my testicles. It was a bizarre feeling because I thought there was something wrong but it also felt extremely good. I never thought of watching in a mirror and sadly it no longer happens but I have seen vids of guys whose nuts seem to jump up and down in realtions to their orgasmic contractions. It is extremely hot to watch them pull themselves up and then see cum spurting out of his cock. FYI, I belive this was a str8 film and no, I don't remember the name of the "actor."

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
The power of male ejaculation is determined by the strength of the PC muscles around the prostate and base of the penis. It has nothing to do with testicle size or position. It isn't a matter of distance traveled either, because the majority of semen volume is not even produced by the testicles, it is produced by the prostate and seminal vesicles, again near the root of the penis.

ck1x

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My question is, because a guy has large balls does that mean he can shoot alot of sperm? Or are there any men with small compact balls that can shoot quite a bit of sperm?

technopeasant

Experimental Member
Media
You forgot one, no relationship at all. Balls have very little to do with ejaculation. Only a couple of drops are from the testicles so how could they be related to force. Check your science guy it's faulty. Besides few of us watch other guys shoot anyway how should we know.

D

deleted4499

i have a theory...

'shooters' may have smaller hanging balls, more compact.

and 'oozers' may have low hanging balls that makes it harder to 'shoot' as it has to travel further and is less pressurised because of the larger tank.

i ooze 95% of the time and have very low hanging balls...

i completely agree. guys think that because i have big balls i have huge loads and shot amazing. most times i hit my stomach and my loads are average i would say. i jack off a lot (3 times a day) so im not sure if that is part of it.

gturner83

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My question is, because a guy has large balls does that mean he can shoot alot of sperm? Or are there any men with small compact balls that can shoot quite a bit of sperm?

From experience there is no relation to ball size and load size... I have been with a guy that had some of the tiniest balls I have seen but shot giant loads and have been with guys with huge low hanging balls and dribble the cum out