ball size....

prepky

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
was just wondering what you boys consider to be big balls in comparison....mine are about the size of L/XL chicken eggs and they hang low. Have never really thought about it but growing up I was teased being call "bull balls".....

discuss!

Ariel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One of my boyfriends has balls as big as Cadbury Creme eggs! Huge!:D
I'll try getting a pic for you guys! :]

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Some tell me I got big balls, but I don't know, I wish I was bigger.... I've never compared them in size to any object so I can't say really...

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was blessed with big balls also. I'm way off the orchidometer chart. the wife says she has never seen bigger, and most gals I screwed commented on their size. since I am a Taurus, my wife says its appropriate that I have big balls, and I have over 6" girth. early in our relationship, she said I was a like a bull, balls slapping her thighs. and she loved it. she said she dated boys until she met me.

nhb1995

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been told that my balls are gigantic. They are bigger than eggs and during the summer I have to be careful they don't dip in the toilet. . .

Yono

Expert Member
Media
My balls are about average I think, they're slightly larger than the larges orchidometer, but that's not really big.

Do you guys with heftier balls have noticed that they hang lower than regular balls? or would you say that that's unrelated?

dave2005

Experimental Member
Media
I have extremely large testicles, each is about 3.5 times the average size, have a look at my gallery. I've always had to be careful with underwear and they can be really annoying when it's hot, but they're great to have when 'm having sex, and all my girlfriends have loved them