ball size....

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
was just wondering what you boys consider to be big balls in comparison....mine are about the size of L/XL chicken eggs and they hang low. Have never really thought about it but growing up I was teased being call "bull balls".....

discuss!

Why can't we see pics of those eggs... I love egg size nuts

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I once came across a guy with HUGE balls. They had filled and expanded his scrotum which was tight around 'em. I asked if he'd been using saline or silicone - 'cos that was the closest I'd seen on the internet, and nothing like it in real life. Nope, he said they'd gradually grown like that. He said he was thinking of asking his doctor about them, but they weren't giving him any trouble.

They were so big I could just about cup one in my hand but there was no way my fingers were going to meet.

D_Jimmy Jammer

Sexy Member
Media
I could just about cup one in my hand
Yes, similar here, in my teens when I was swimming a lot at the pool after school. This was an old guy keeping up his exercise. We ran in to each often and began to talk to each other. I never saw his balls for quite a while but one time we both came out of the pool together and showered and towelled off. Cripes! I'd never seen anything like them. There was no-one else about and he said to go ahead, if I wanted, and feel them. Incredible! :eek: I've never seen anything remotely like it again. A good old guy. He laughed and said they were well known throughout the family as a joke. He also mentioned, I remember, that they were uncomfortable. I was seriously preoccupied with them for months and wondered what had happened to mine. :biggrin1:

Last edited:

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My right ball is very good size, left is average. I have a hydrocele on the right one, thats why it is so large. The other night at the bar, I was at the two side urinal at the same time as one of the cute bartenders. I pulled cock and balls out and he said, "You do have huge nuts. I've heard that about you." He felt them and we talked about it for a few minutes then left the restroom.

A while later he came up to me and said, "I have an odd request." I said go for it--he wanted me to show my balls to his friend. So off to the restroom we went. I said, "Well you can't only look you need to feel them too." So he did. Made me and my friends chuckle for the rest of the night.

But it is hot knowing that guys talk about my balls!

wseattle

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love a lady who appreciates and plays with my nuts. Especially twisting and biting them.

pduk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a very interesting six months in my early 30s (30 years ago) when, following renal surgery, I developed Hydrocele (Hydrocele in Adults | Health | Patient UK). The women I was dating at the time loved it! But I eventually opted to have the op to prevent it. Quite a few images come up in a Google search, but they are not for the squeemish! Mine didn't look like any of them, but rather like the illustration in the link, and eventually on both sides.

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Follow up on my bartender story. So this evening went to the bar, the cute bartender is serving. He saw me and said, "Hey I was taking a piss just a few minutes ago and told this guy about your balls, because his were really big too." I asked, "Who was it? I want to see his balls." He replied after a second looking around, "I'll point him out to you when I see him."

Well, I didn't stay too long, so he did not point him out to me. But again, hot knowing the guys are talking about my balls!

Wave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Mine are also in the l/xl category i guess, at least from what everyone says about them. to me they are just "normal," which is how i imagine most guys with big schlongs feel about their penises. I wish my unit was proportional to my balls, though! :)