ball size....

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
have bigger balls here too. funny thing is that I never realized it growing up until about 10 years back at a reunion a bunch of old buddies started breaking on each other and they started talking about me stinking at sports and they said it was because I couldn't run lugging around my big dick and heavy swinging balls. I was surprised at the ball comments (and flattered too and enjoyed it I admit) but I never thought they were that big. so I asked a few guys what they thought in the months that followed and they all thought my eggs were big too. now I love pumping them and growing them even bigger

B_hungdane

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have extremely large testicles, each is about 3.5 times the average size, have a look at my gallery. I've always had to be careful with underwear and they can be really annoying when it's hot, but they're great to have when 'm having sex, and all my girlfriends have loved them

If they are large mine are large too. Do you think they are large???

I just meaured my testicles. They are about 1.5 inch thick and 2.75 long

Attachments

danjs584

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Today I was at the endocrinologist and had my balls measured up against an orchidometer for the first time. I had thought I had slightly smaller than average balls but was glad to find out that my right ball is slightly larger than 20mL and my left ball is about 25mL. Apparently 18mL is average. :smile: Anybody else have their balls measured?

Orchidometer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Smokr

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nice set, B Hungdane! Love that foreskin and especially those pubes! LOL just noticed he's been banned.
I was called Bubble Balls in high school. Had the largest set in gym.
About a 37 on the scale now. They do get in the way, and that cold dip in the toilet is a major pain! Especially in public toilets. I'll stand and pee, then sit down, holding my junk up to keep them out of the water.

Last edited:

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
... Apparently 18mL is average. :smile: Anybody else have their balls measured? ...

According to TheAverageBody.com (Average Testicle Size - Testicle Anatomy, Size, and Statistics) 18 ml (or cc) is indeed average and that makes sense as it's dead center in the standard orchidometer's range.

I do have large balls and they won't fit anywhere on the standard orchidometer, which only goes up to 25 ml (cc). But I have measured them myself with calipers and they come in at 2.75" wide x 1.875" deep x 1.75" high for approximately 77 cc (ml). A large egg is defined by the FDA as being 58 to 64 grams in weight and, since eggs are very close to a specific gravity of 1.0 that would mean an average of about 61 cc (ml) each. Once, on a whim, I measured my entire testicle package (both of my balls and the scrotum) by water displacement. That came out as 225 ml (cc) which means the whole works only weighs about a half pound. They sure feel heavier than that when they're slapping flesh!

Attachments

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm off the orchidometer chart. when I was about 14, over the summer months, my cock got thick and my balls got huge. when I went to the doc in the fall for a sports physical, he commented to my dad (who was in the room) that "looks like he's come thru pubery okay. he's on the large side." the doc was getting ready to give me the traditional hernia test. I remember my jeans getting tight in the crotch area, and me trying to stretch them out down there.

danjs584

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
According to TheAverageBody.com (Average Testicle Size - Testicle Anatomy, Size, and Statistics) 18 ml (or cc) is indeed average and that makes sense as it's dead center in the standard orchidometer's range.

I do have large balls and they won't fit anywhere on the standard orchidometer, which only goes up to 25 ml (cc). But I have measured them myself with calipers and they come in at 2.75" wide x 1.875" deep x 1.75" high for approximately 77 cc (ml). A large egg is defined by the FDA as being 58 to 64 grams in weight and, since eggs are very close to a specific gravity of 1.0 that would mean an average of about 61 cc (ml) each. Once, on a whim, I measured my entire testicle package (both of my balls and the scrotum) by water displacement. That came out as 225 ml (cc) which means the whole works only weighs about a half pound. They sure feel heavier than that when they're slapping flesh!

Very nice pic and good info! I guess I felt smaller than average despite being bigger because of guys with endowments like yours. :wink:

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
would u show us a photo of ur xl eggs? :wink:

normal big cock in flaccid condition
2 finger width below balls bottom
are plenty picture that dick hang more than two fingers respect the ball
in such case the dick is semi
and other case can't get an erection but they are full length
but the normal is that flaccid dick length
are
whew gland head and balls bottom
remain same level

Attachments

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Would u show us a photo of ur XL eggs? :wink:

yes would be very interesting because the ball mass is 2 inches
after a shower or in cold temperature all shrink and form a mass also 2 inches.
with temperature increment the ball go down so whole length from top shaft base duplicate total. 4 inches that's heat condition normal ball length

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have some of the biggest balls on this site and used to hate them. Fortunately my current girfriend loves to play with them so it's all good :biggrin1: