ball size

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by jeffy21, Nov 7, 2007.

1. jeffy21

jeffy21 Member

Albums:
    I have small testicles(each is about the size of a small cherry tomatoe or brazil nut(wierd comparison but its all i could think of)) and im really worried about girls thinking im less of a man because of it. Is it a big deal, my penis size isnt too small(5.5" long 5" girth) but besause of my small testicles everything just looks really boyish. Theres no chance of a bulge and i always worry if i do start a sexual relationship soon my partner will start lusting after a real man.

2. ItalianStallion10

ItalianStallion10 New Member

to be honest, most women do crave a real man. I have my wife's friends lusting after me all the time. But men my size are few and far between, so most women will be satisfied with an average guy like yourself. Nothing to worry about buddy, i'm sure you'll do just fine!

3. viking1

Gold Member

That has nothing to do with being a "real man" to begin with. There's nothing wrong with you. You are average. What's wrong with average? Why do so many guys have a problem with average? 5.5x5 is not small. Why do so many people think average is small?:confused:

4. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

We don't equate big nuts with being a real man, I'm not overly interested in what size testicles a man has.

5. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    some of you do
    well one girl I know at least
    she's a bit strange tho to be honest

6. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

As far as I know most of us don't, when it's come up in other threads or in discussions in real life most women I know aren't bothered, we're more interested in the bit that provides the real action :)

7. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Personally i think men are more pre-occupied with ball size then we women are. Friends nor myself have ever gone around commenting on the size of his balls.

For comparison
    . Balls to women are what nipples are to men. they are there for fun but not the main attraction.

If you are worried about looking to "boyish" then id keep trimming pubic hair to a minimum but actual ball size, i dont think you need to worry at all

8. jeffy21

jeffy21 Member

Albums:
    i guess i am pretty insecure about them. i just think that a girl could never be turned on by me when i am naked cos they look so pathetic.

9. B_Veronica_Divine

B_Veronica_Divine New Member

Here's the thing...Cherry Tomatos are a little smaller than average...Brazil nuts are actually a bit bigger than average....so my guess is that you are actually somewhere in the middle. If that's the case, don't panic...those few of us who really enjoy balls (yes I'm one of them) enjoy them because they're FUN and because they float in water and bounce and are really kind of silly. Not because we see them as some potent sign of manhood (whatever I might write from time-to-time in fiction) or anything like that.

You got nothing to worry about.

10. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

There is much more to a man than what his is packing. What you are packing is just fine. Relax and have fun.

11. Cochranfan4life

Cochranfan4life New Member

How big are your balls uncut?

12. Lucky_Luke

Lucky_Luke New Member

That's a self-fulfilling prophesy. If you think you look pathetic when you are naked, you will look pathetic when you are naked.

13. thebigO

thebigO New Member

I do not equate big nuts to real men, either, be happy with yourself, sounds like you should have a better partner.

14. DGirl

Gold Member

Then keep the lights off...." But, really balls are no damn big deal. As long as you can make a girl happy. That is all that matters. My hubby is not HUGE!!!!! He makes me VERY happy with what he has....":tongue:

15. jeffy21

jeffy21 Member

Albums:
    whats uncut mean? they measure about 2cm wide and about 3.5 - 4cm long.

I know they are definately right at the small end of the scale. I'm pretty sure most guys are about the size of an egg each but together mine would be luckey to be that size.

I dont know why it makes me feel insecure.

I know i'm maybe wrong but i feel like any girl i start seeing is gonna wonder(maybe only a little bit but i am sure it will cross her mind) what i have got down there and not only am i gonna be nothing special (at all) penis sized but i have the turn off of small testicles as well.

I know i probably let it get to me a little to much but it just kills my confidence.

16. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Best 'Come on' line ever :fing02:

17. Purplesaurus

Purplesaurus New Member

Albums:
    Because they are small. If not in size in mind. One in the same.

18. Purplesaurus

Purplesaurus New Member

Albums:
    I had a vericocele embolization (13 little stainless steel coils implanted) for a varicose vein in my left testicle from doing allot of sports when I was younger. The nurses measured my testicals at the time and said they were large and about 3 inches each. The surgery worked great cosmetically and I haven't noticed any change in size.

19. Hemi

Hemi Member

Albums:
    I've always been happy to have a big dick, but I never cared very much about not having the balls to match.

20. himu

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think i have average balls... and not too concern about them....
    but look at this low hanger from cirus... wOw!!
    [​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted