Ball size?

Olekid

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes..I have had many women reach down and squeeze my sac during love making. They want to know how full they are and if their pussy is making them swell up. I shave them.

ms.mona65

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes! To me it's a real turn on if a guy has a big pair that hang low. I love to feel them slapping against me.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the impression i've gotten from girlfriends and friends who are girls is that it's a nice bonus feature, but not fundamentally crucial or anything. and, as with anything, there are varying levels of desire and appreciation from person to person. :)

Don't know if women are like men. The older you get, the smaller the balls played with...when your young it's all sorts.... soccer balls, tennis balls, footballs, squash balls, golf balls...all balls. When you become an older person, you find yourself playing with a smaller variety of balls, golf balls...you enjoy sitting and watching others play with balls. (although there are those that play lawn bowls and still enjoy the feel of a decent ball or two in their hands)

Thank god I'm still young....well feel young anyway:tongue:

Ps.....this is about sports and balls isn't it?........:)

Reactions: sodominsane

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Gar this is all horrid news for me as I consider myself to have smallish balls! Damn you honest people, you couldn't lie a little and spare a guy some worrying! lol

ruperty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
how do you measure your balls? what are classed as big balls? balls balls balls. are my balls big because they look small compared to my penis? balls.
I do actually want the answers to those questions! i just got carried away saying balls...

Holly38G

Experimental Member
Media
Houston, but I work for an airline so I travel
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes! To me it's a real turn on if a guy has a big pair that hang low. I love to feel them slapping against me.

I agree! It is great if they hang low but a man with huge balls that are full and tight also turns me on. I know he probably has a lot of cum to share! Some men with big balls can cum a lot, especially if they have not orgasmsed in a few days, but some can't ever. And some men with small balls also cum a lot. Never can tell about how much cum a man will shoot or how hard. But big balls still turn me on and I love really HUGE balls on a man with a monster. Soooo Sexy.

Reactions: nicnic

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My gf and I were at the grocery store one time. We were checking out grapes... I said those big seedless ones are prolly the size of my nuts. Then she corrected me. Not that mine are huge, but yea.. I realized at that moment that she obviously was aware. Perhaps she cared? IDK

Reactions: nicnic