ball skin

duckerpucker

Just Browsing
Media
the base of my cock seems to be my weakest area. my balls are rather large and the skin connecting them to my shaft comes from mid-shaft. I usually got two hand jerk in order to get blood flow to the base. what can i do to strengthen the base? I already kegal.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
You got a couple things there that don't make a whole picture. The base or bulb of your cock is buried in your pelvis. Should be pretty strong. If you can get both hands on your dick at the same time, you're ahead of me. So what exactly were you saying?

Maybe a cock ring would help? How old are you?

duckerpucker

Just Browsing
Media
by base i meant area immediatly following my testicles. 21.

the sac is a hanger, and when not fully erect, it appears that excess skin remains instead of tightening up at (what i refered to as the) base. if i use two hands the area tightens up, but then releases, without constant stimulation. im not trying to use a ring. any alternatives?

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Still not sure what you are getting at. Your balls are supposed to have extra skin to hang, because in order for meiosis to occur so your testicles can make sperm they need to be a few degrees cooler than body temperature.

At twenty-one you don't need a cock ring. You want your balls to stay out of the way when you masturbate maybe? :confused:

No gallery, no album. Post pics please.

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no idea what you're talking about.

Are you complaining that you have extra skin on your balls when you don't have an erection? That would only make sense as you need enough skin to cover it while its hard. You'd still have the same amount of skin when it's smaller.

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have big hangers and my ball skin starts at mid shaft. Even when I'm fully erect I have loose skin. It shouldn't affect your erection. If it bothers you a urologist can cut some of the excess skin. It will make your dick look bigger too. I thought about doing it once just for aesthetics. Functionally it won't make any changes in the strength of your erection whether you have the excess skin or you have it cut away. Other factors might be affecting your erection but not the loose skin.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What's wrong with having low-hangers? I'm very fond of my big swinging nuts. No, they ever fet tight the way tight balled guys get. But I love the way they feel - especially when I'm beating off and I can get them bouncing in synch with my stroking. Tight balled guys never ever get that pleasure. And, of course, the free-balling is particularly great.

So you scrotumis attached up on you shaft? Cool! I say that gets you more bounce and more sensation out of your nuts. Another plus!

Don't go getting surgery on you scrotm just to make yourself more like the average man. You'll regret it. Especially if it doesn't go perfectly. And especially if you later de IDE your big swinging nuts.

Last edited: