• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

ball slapping during sex

lady3577

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
King of a dumb question, perhaps...but it is a real one.

My lady loves it when I am banging her doggy style and my balls bounce and slap against her clit. The problem is that when I get hard, my balls usually pull up tight...it is only very rare that they stay loose enough to swing and slap during sex.

Anyone have any thoughts on how to keep them loose during sex?

Thanks!

oasi86

Lurker
Reaction score
Man I understand completely. Girls usually love that but my balls just clamp right up to my body. I wish I knew a tip but it's pretty much genetics.

MickeyLee

Staff member
Gold Member
Reaction score
ball stretchers/weights.

will keep your balls from pulling up high.
the extra weight will add a nice swing/slap for her.

The Dragon

Banned
Reaction score
I find my men's balls draw up close to the body when they get close to cumming..so I don't begrudge the cessation of that glorious ball on clit slapping.
It's a small effort for them to reach around over my hip and strafe my clit with their thumb or do a open handed mild pussy slap in time with their thrusting.

jeff926

Sexy Member
Reaction score
King of a dumb question, perhaps...but it is a real one.

My lady loves it when I am banging her doggy style and my balls bounce and slap against her clit. The problem is that when I get hard, my balls usually pull up tight...it is only very rare that they stay loose enough to swing and slap during sex.

Anyone have any thoughts on how to keep them loose during sex?

Thanks!

same here.
A doc said it's because i'm still young enough to have strong cremaster muscles.

B_enzia35

Banned
Reaction score
The sack is supposed to do that. Mine scrunches up real tight before cumming.

mako shark

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
My gf like to reach back and hold onto mine while we are going at it doggie style. If yours doesn't grab your balls just reach down and pull down on them a bit. (This will help you last longer as well).

jeff926

Sexy Member
Reaction score
might as well soak in a hot tub before sex

redbear52

Experimental Member
Reaction score
It is true that the balls tend to hang a bit looser with age. At least it was so for me.

If there is one physical sensation that I have heard women say the love more than any other (besides being "filled up") it is the sensation of my balls slapping against them, especially their clit when screwing doggy style.

upone

Experimental Member
Reaction score
It is true that the balls tend to hang a bit looser with age. At least it was so for me.

If there is one physical sensation that I have heard women say the love more than any other (besides being "filled up") it is the sensation of my balls slapping against them, especially their clit when screwing doggy style.

My experience as well, though a very warm room helps, too.

hung

Expert Member
Reaction score
Every where in the World couples into "Doggy Style" will be turning up the temperature. Or, cheaper, engaging in Sexual Activity in the heat of the day while outdoors.

This World is Getting Better each Day!!!

Enjoy!!

Padad7

Cherished Member
Reaction score
My gf like to reach back and hold onto mine while we are going at it doggie style. If yours doesn't grab your balls just reach down and pull down on them a bit. (This will help you last longer as well).

That would be the deal fellas!

D_Ginger_Vitas

Account Disabled
Reaction score
I find that if you can stay hard after cumming, your balls will descend--and then you got everything you need. I'm young so I don't really have a refraction period.

jeff926

Sexy Member
Reaction score
You have to relax your muscles down there to make your balls drop. Also, smoking weed will make you hang as low as you possibly can :)

How can I relax muscles while the sympathetic nervous system is stimulated and continues to secrete catecholamines to promote ejaculation.