Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
King of a dumb question, perhaps...but it is a real one.

My lady loves it when I am banging her doggy style and my balls bounce and slap against her clit. The problem is that when I get hard, my balls usually pull up tight...it is only very rare that they stay loose enough to swing and slap during sex.

Anyone have any thoughts on how to keep them loose during sex?

Thanks!

oasi86

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Man I understand completely. Girls usually love that but my balls just clamp right up to my body. I wish I knew a tip but it's pretty much genetics.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ball stretchers/weights.

will keep your balls from pulling up high.
the extra weight will add a nice swing/slap for her.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I find my men's balls draw up close to the body when they get close to cumming..so I don't begrudge the cessation of that glorious ball on clit slapping.
It's a small effort for them to reach around over my hip and strafe my clit with their thumb or do a open handed mild pussy slap in time with their thrusting.

jeff926

Sexy Member
Media
King of a dumb question, perhaps...but it is a real one.

My lady loves it when I am banging her doggy style and my balls bounce and slap against her clit. The problem is that when I get hard, my balls usually pull up tight...it is only very rare that they stay loose enough to swing and slap during sex.

Anyone have any thoughts on how to keep them loose during sex?

Thanks!

same here.
A doc said it's because i'm still young enough to have strong cremaster muscles.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My gf like to reach back and hold onto mine while we are going at it doggie style. If yours doesn't grab your balls just reach down and pull down on them a bit. (This will help you last longer as well).

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is true that the balls tend to hang a bit looser with age. At least it was so for me.

If there is one physical sensation that I have heard women say the love more than any other (besides being "filled up") it is the sensation of my balls slapping against them, especially their clit when screwing doggy style.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is true that the balls tend to hang a bit looser with age. At least it was so for me.

If there is one physical sensation that I have heard women say the love more than any other (besides being "filled up") it is the sensation of my balls slapping against them, especially their clit when screwing doggy style.

My experience as well, though a very warm room helps, too.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Every where in the World couples into "Doggy Style" will be turning up the temperature. Or, cheaper, engaging in Sexual Activity in the heat of the day while outdoors.

This World is Getting Better each Day!!!

Enjoy!!

D_Ginger_Vitas

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I find that if you can stay hard after cumming, your balls will descend--and then you got everything you need. I'm young so I don't really have a refraction period.

jeff926

Sexy Member
Media
You have to relax your muscles down there to make your balls drop. Also, smoking weed will make you hang as low as you possibly can :)

How can I relax muscles while the sympathetic nervous system is stimulated and continues to secrete catecholamines to promote ejaculation.