Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
They are supposed to make your orgasm last longer. When I grab my balls and hold them away from my body so they can't pull up as I'm cumming the sensation lasts longer. The cock ring should have the same effect.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Personally I find cockrings to be a distraction, but lots of guys use them religiously and claim to get various enhanced sensations from them.

Ball stretcher/separator attachments would be good if you like an extra amount of sensation around your balls, otherwise they would be pretty useless.

I have one and love it. It really does enhance your hard-on and it makes your balls feel very sensitive. Given how cheap they are, by all means get one but make sure it's leather.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I love my ball stretcher, but the ball separator harness is uncomfortable since my testicles are on the large size and a standard one you can buy at the store or on line is too small. In fact, I had to have my ball stretcher custom made at a place called Leather Masters due to the size of my testicles.

sounder1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
These ball splitters are made to be adjustable. They have several snaps spaced out on the leather strap. However, I suggest u shave ur genitals because hair can get caught in the snaps and pull. That's painful.