• No way

Votes: 15 8.0%

• Total voters

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Should have included "All of the above" in the poll. because depending on the mood I like my balls squeezed as hard as you like and give them a good tug, a mild squeeze, or gentle caressing. The bottom line, I like my balls played with.

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've only recently discovered that my man really gets off having his balls squeezed whilst I'm wanking his cock - in fact, he's only just realised it himself. I think, like most guys, the fear of someone else actually crushing them normally gets in the way of believing that it could be arousing. It does depend how I squeeze, of course - it does have to be done quite slowly and I'm careful not to clang them together!!

Lily
x:smile:
Funny you should say that, Up to a few years ago I was very protective of my balls. They didnt realy figure in any lovemaking, much too sensitve. But as I got older my balls began to hang even lower, an atribute that seemed to attracted attention from my wife, she began to grab hold of them during sex. She said that she enjoyed holding my balls, and lets face it once she had hold of them I was in no position to argue. At first this was pretty scary, but gradualy I began to relax and enjoy the sensation. Now I love it, not to rough but playfull pulling, squeezing and rolling around in her fingers just to show who's in charge is wonderfull.
Since discovering this I have practiced a little ball stretching just to make it easier for her to get hold of them. See my gallery.
cirus.

D

deleted110426

Gentle caressing with some pulling for me

lostweekend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like my balls to be given a serious pulling and squeezed hard. Sends me wild. Best is when doing 3somes, love fucking (both giving and taking) while the 3rd guy reaches in and plays 'test your strength' on my balls - if I'm fucking it makes me pound like crazy :cool: and if I'm being nailed it makes it sooo intense :Eyecrazy:

It continues to amaze me how much my balls can take when I'm horny...

Antony1985

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I almost answered "no way" to this... and I guess I don't really understand heavy duty ball play that some blokes are into. Mine are big and VERY sensitive, so gentle caressing ONLY, please!

Tony