Ball steching ?

splitface

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yikes... i dont think I would stetch my balls... sounds dangerous :D

Jokes aside, low hanging balls are sexier, plus, they boost the efficiency of sperm production in individuals who otherwise may have fertility problems.

On the how to get started, I am also curious. First day of summer, so it's going to be the first day of stretching for me!

Vader9x7

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you have a big cock -esp. one that hangs really low when soft -a tight ball sack doesnt fit -to me at least. My soft cock hangs about 6 inches and I always wanted the sack to match....so I started stretching.

Go to forttroff.com and look at ball stretching area. You can use leather w/snaps, smaller versions of cock rings available at hardware stores, sleeves, weights, etc.

I started wearing a 2 snap (1 inch) leather stretcher all day and night and am now up to a 6 snap (over 4 inches) and can wear a 2 inch tall 3 pound ball weight collar all night, up to 10 rings etc. The stretch is permanant. They hang all the time and when theyre warm -hang over a chair or I sit on them in shorts -very hot!!

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Watch out for the airport turnstiles.... I've nailed my large low hanging ones more than a few times and it's embarrassing...

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Split collar stainless steel weights are the way to go, you need some weight applied all day if possible. Leather or neopreen so called stretchers are OK as playthings. Regular ball jeqing will also help. Just dont try to rush things, it takes time but the first 1" or so will come quite quickly, thereafter things slow down. But keep at it. Use cocoa butter as a lube and warm your balls up and the steel weights before you put them on, it helps.
Why should anyone want to do it? I can only say that I always had quite low hanging balls and my wife seemed to like them that way, so I have just helped nature along a bit. You just cant get enough of a good thing. See my gallery.
Couple of pics, one with weights on and one old one with weights off. Only wear that amount of weight in the evenings, usualy only wear the two largest collars all day.
cirus.

Attachments

Reactions: neetbix

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ball stretching to the extent in some of those pics can lead to infertility due to damage caused to the tiny delicate tubes held within the testicles.

And in my opinion it looks really unattractive... I just don't get it. But to each their own :smile:

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
for the record im not infertile. about a yr ago, went to a proctoligst and had my package looked at. i got a good bill of health....no cancer and also had a sperm count at the doctor's office. (the lab department)

i have been stretching since 20 yrs old. and now im 32. but the past yr i have been able to wear collars while i work. so somedays i wear for more than 48 hours at a time. if im wearing while working i only wear 2 collars. at the moment i havnt worn any collars. every so often i take a few days off and TLC them ;-) hehheh (tender loving care) monday i'll wear my collars again. i dont do extream stretching as in hang my enitre body from just my nut sac. Not my cup of tea.:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

allun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have got similar results as lineok03
Started as a teenager with 2 dome leather stretcher and moved on to a 12 oz weight that I can wear for several days
I just love my balls swinging and slapping on my legs
My fertility level seems high as I have sired 3 children with just pre-cam

Autofellatio

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I found on another website a technique called 'Ball Jelqing'.

Literally is about jelqing the balls downwards, to work the scrotum.

I tried it once, and gained about half an inch of hang length (4"-4.5."). Didn't press further, but lost about half my gains after that.

Pictures are in the gallery if you need proof :)

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
BALL STRETCHERS: 665 Leather, Neoprene, Rubber and Fetish Clothing
i have been into this store and bought my leather stretcher there...they do custom work too. this store is in So Calif.

also i have bought my stainless steel collars off of e bay...im going to be buying one or 2 more with in 2 weeks.
eBay My World - fantastic_quality
eBay My World - medievalprops

Ball Stretchers $20
Economical Steel Ball Stretchers
You've seen them and really wanted one, but couldn't justify spending a day's wages on one. Now you don't have to because an affordable alternative is right here, right now!
You've probably envied the guy who has a gleaming set of stainless or chrome-plated stretchers, but have you ever seen them after substantial use? Let me tell you, it's not pretty. After awhile, the chrome plating wears off, exposing the brass. And we all know what happens when brass (or copper for that matter) comes into contact with skin, right? Those kinds of plated devices will eventually make your skin turn green! And, for as much as they charge for stainless ($80.00 or more) they may as well be made of gold.
Our cold-rolled steel stretchers offer higher weight than chrome-plated brass (or even stainless) devices at an affordable price

Ball Stretchers $20
Non-Metallic Ball Stretchers
Made of durable Delrin® polymer, these stretchers are pefect for people who would like to use them on the job, but are prohibited by their work environment.
Because these contain no metal, they can be used near strong magnetic/electrical fields, can pass through metal detectors, and cast less of a shadow on X-rays.

Tip!
When using multiple rings, you can combine metal and non-metallic stretchers to reduce noise and/or reduce weight while keeping the desired length (kind of looks cool too).