Ball Stretcher

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by D_Harry_Nutz, Oct 12, 2009.

1. D_Harry_Nutz

D_Harry_Nutz New Member

Hi guys I want to go into ball stretching so I can get nice low hanging balls. I couldnt really find a good site that deals with it, and have accidently ordered a £100 2000g: Inner Dia: 3.6cm, Overall Dia: 6.6cm, Depth: 12cm Ball stretcher. It doesnt really fit me, and I wanted to know where to start? Money isnt an issue.

Currently I have been using a rope made of cloth and using the weight to pull on my scrotum, though that isnt really working because I have to take it off after 10minutes coz my sac goes cold and blue.

Thanks.

#1 D_Harry_Nutz, Oct 12, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2009
  2. cirus

cirus Member

Albums:
    I take it the inner dia is too tight? I started out with 40mm ID bought it from secretleather.com in the UK. Think its the biggest std one they do. Do bigger to special order.
    cirus

3. D_Diesel Oyl

D_Diesel Oyl New Member

you can buy a bunch of cock rings, and put them on as a stretcher, then keep adding rings so that you keep stretching out more and more.

or you can have some dude come over to your place twice a day and yank the fuck out of the balls

4. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Blue Balls on the Way!!!!!

You did not indicate your age on your profile, or I overlooked it.

Please be aware that as you age your sack will sag.

Maybe not the answer you want right now, but I am very happy with what I have enjoyed all my life and it still works.

5. D_Harry_Nutz

D_Harry_Nutz New Member

I'm 20 and it does hurt if its more than an hour.

6. lilbear

lilbear Member

I got a split collar weight a few years ago. I have large testicles and a thick scrotum to start with. Tried to put the weight in and kept getting my scrotal skin caught. I had to make "spacers" for each side of the weight to increase the internal diameter. I used 1/4" neoprene. Worked great.

7. cirus

cirus Member

Albums:
    Still say split collars are the way to go. You need a comfortable weight for all day wear. Large weight for short periods will hurt and will only strengthen things up or could cause permanent damage.
    It is a slow process so take it easy, just wear what is comfortable to allow you to wear for long periods. You will make your quickest gains in the first year, after that things slow down.
    It helps if you put your balls and the collars in warm water before you put them on and use cocoa butter for lube. Dunk in warm water now and again just to keep them warm.
    Neopreen and leather are just playthings, need the weight but gentle.
    Take it easy. cirus.

8. zardog3

zardog3 New Member

I bought a steel collar 1 / 1l2 in diameter but can't get it on after a few times because I started pumping my sack. It is available. I am looking for one that is at 1 3/4 inch insidde diameter. Any suggestions. I really like stretching and would love to be able to hand like link or some of the other guys.

9. cirus

cirus Member

Albums:
    I also pump now and again, dont think you can combine the two, pumping and wearing collars. I cant get my 40mm = just over 1 1/2" ID collars anywhere near my balls for about a week after a pump. So I dont pump very often.
    cirus.

10. D_Diesel Oyl

D_Diesel Oyl New Member

what is the longest that you have seen a guy stretched?

11. zardog3

zardog3 New Member

I can get in rings to 2 1/2 ". Can't seem to get any farther without a lot of pain.

12. cirus

cirus Member

Albums:
    It depends on the inner diameter, but I can get 5.1/2" of 1.1/2" ID collars on plus another 1.1/2" of 2" ID rings making a total of 7" but as I say its the ID that limits things especialy as you get nearer the top. The 2" rings are a lot easier to get more on than the 1.1/2" ID split collars
    The most I have seen photos of was of grouchi or iron parachute, an inspiration to us all.
    cirus.

Draft saved Draft deleted