Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So we see the pic I posted. That's my starting point. Any thoughts on a time frame to get a more than just noticeable hang to them? How long per day with the rings (once I find one that fits). Is it weeks? Months? Never really found a definitive answer.

Edit: I just took it off. OUCH. Gonna find a clamping metal one.

Reactions: MrPSF
D

deleted1253403

Varies for each person, some retract straight away while others hang low for ages.
I started with rings on for a couple of hours a day now I can wear for a week

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So we see the pic I posted. That's my starting point. Any thoughts on a time frame to get a more than just noticeable hang to them? How long per day with the rings (once I find one that fits). Is it weeks? Months? Never really found a definitive answer.

Edit: I just took it off. OUCH. Gonna find a clamping metal one.

WRT "ouch" - LOL.
MUCH easier if you keep them smooth. Try using some Magic Razorless Cream on them.

Slow & steady.
Remember you are pulling on all these small gentle biological cords & vessels & skin tissue. Delicate stuff.
Slow & steady pull with some rest breaks to allow healing/growth. Same if you are trying to build muscles.
Each body is different. Commit to yourself 2 years. You'll have growth & success along the way, but set in your mind a commitment to do this for two years. Keep a photo diary of I can barely get this on & compare that to the shot in 2 years of look at me with all these rings! It'll happen, don't rush, but set your mind to a two year plan is my advise.

Some guys claim success with only a couple minutes stretching in the morning shower daily.
Some guys wear metal weights for hours or days on end.

Listen to your body. Determine how/when there is time in your life to be 'in training'.
Pay particular attention, if your sack gets cold - you're cutting off the blood. Free them up & re-evaluate your approach.

Enjoy!

Furry Guy

Expert Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Your sack returns to normal. It's been fighting the weight, so when the weight is removed it continues it's fight & pulls back to normal. Then it will relax, but basically it is as it was unweighted.

Yes you still have a great hang, no you don't. Your sack loosens & tightens, your balls raise & lower.
When you step out of a hot tub a week later your great hang is there.
When you step out of the polar bear plunge it's like you never used weights.

We stretch to loosen up the body, but the body tightens back up too. This is just another part of the body, it tightens, it loosens.
In my case my sack will normally be as it ever was, but with heat or with careful stretching (by hand, with weights, with heat) I can loosen things up & have a lovely hang & swing. But in my particular case my sacks "normal" remains unchanged, I just have a greater range in some situations.
I would have to agree; this has been my experience after wearing my weights for 20 years.

Furry Guy

Expert Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My problem is finding a tight enough ball stretcher so that my right nut can't slip through, but not so tight that it is nearly impossible to get it on. Once I find the right combo I can begin adding weights. How do you guys get that base ring on without slippage or pain?

red7.5

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I started about 9 years ago. I Try to wear at least 22 oz. 12-48 hours straight at least once a week, often more. Posted this last night - most weight I've worn (60 oz or 1.7 k):
View media item 1520346

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My problem is finding a tight enough ball stretcher so that my right nut can't slip through, but not so tight that it is nearly impossible to get it on. Once I find the right combo I can begin adding weights. How do you guys get that base ring on without slippage or pain?
@rbi99 Try one of the oval rings. Narrow with out being tight. Solved your issue for me.

Reactions: rbi99