Ball Stretchers

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Mohotr, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Mohotr

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have rather small tight balls. They don't hang much at all. I have seen guys on cam with ball stretchers. Does this make any long lasting difference?
    thanks guys

2. Rking

Rking New Member

Mine don't hang much either. I do not think they are especially small, but since they don't hang they look a little small. I would like to know the answer to this also even though I can't imagine myself wearing something to change it etc. Its amazing the difference just a little sack skin can make. I would love to feel my balls swing more.

3. ben_big_willy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I already had low hangers when I began, but they have definitely gotten lower over the last year with stretching. Try it. Either way, it feels awesome.

4. Redwyvre

Gold Member

Albums:
    There is a lot of information and ideas on LPSG on this topic. Couple of members have told me results take time and can vary from person to person. I've been stretching for about a month. Seems to be having some effect. Plan to keep at it because it feels good.

5. Mohotr

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So does anyone have a step by step of how to go about it?

6. onewatcher

onewatcher Active Member

Albums:
    Your hangers look awesome!

7. Redwyvre

Gold Member

Albums:
    Step by Step. Okay I'll give this a shot. Go to a leather/"adult" toy shop. Tell the clerk you want a ball stretcher. Hopefully, you'll find a knowledgeable clerk who can help you custom fit one for your balls. Hopefully, he or perhaps she will make one for you on the spot. Try it on. It is sort of like buying shoes, you'll know if the fit is right. Buy it and walk out of the store.
    My friend and I bought our ball stretchers while vacationing on Key West. My friend had bought one "off the rack" a couple years ago somewhere else and he said it never "worked." We're both happy now. I've been told guys like myself with naturally low hangers have better "results" than guys with naturally tight nuts. Anyways, I wear mine whenever I can. I've noticed it's only uncomfortable if I try wearing it when the ambient temperature is really low. I'm about ready to try a neoprene or longer version of the one of got (see pics). Good luck!

8. TuckMeUnder

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    When I started I was lucky to live right near Spartacus Leather Shop in Portland. They have a huge selection of ball-stretchers and related accessories. Nowadays they've got an online store at https://spartacusleathers.com/cb/stretchers/

1. Since your balls are tight, start with the narrowest (1") velcro stretcher. Pull your balls and ballsack down as far as it will comfortably go and wrap the strap around it just tightly enough to keep it extended. Do it daily for an hour; take it off if it gets uncomfortable, or keep it on if it feels okay. Don't try to do any serious stretching for the first few weeks, just get used to it.

2. When your balls are used to the strap, try applying it more tightly and try to stretch them each time you put it on. Once I got started I was able to move to the next wider strap every 6 weeks.

3. Try to switch from Velcro to snaps or (better still) buckle-type ball stretchers with weight pulls. When using weights I was able to advance to the next size every 4 weeks.

Look at my Novelty Pics Album for a few examples of what you'll eventually be able to do if you keep at it. (Well, assuming it doesn't gross you out or anything!)

9. 00pntc1682

00pntc1682 New Member

go to www.rantallion.com there is all the info and support you need, and when your ready to buy go to Gold Body Piercing Jewelry best price and great quality even though on rantallion every one will tell you to buy from secret leather. It does work I have been stretching on and off for about 6 months. the best results are when I wear the weight 24/7, longest i've gone was for two weeks with out a break. after the first few days or hours you'll for get its even on. Its so easy but the key is to shave your balls and use lotion a few times a day to keep the skin from getting pinched as the weight moves.

10. 00pntc1682

00pntc1682 New Member

most these other guys are talking about leather stretchers, they work but aren't as good for fast results. you should fit your self for a split collar weight, come in many widths like the leather ones but because there steel the weight helps the stretch.

11. TuckMeUnder

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Most guys seem to use lotion or oil, but if you prefer you can use talc (baby powder) to prevent pinching by keeping the surfaces dry and slippery.

Choose one method (oil/lotion) or the other (powder/talc) but don't do both at the same time.

12. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I got a nice polished metal ball stretcher weight from gearessentials.com and was very pleased with it. :)

13. Mohotr

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks everyone. I'm looking forward to some low hangars in a few months. Maybe even slapping my balls against her ass when we fuck!

14. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

Guys, when you're wearing this during the day, do you wear briefs, boxers, or go commando? I usually wear briefs and wonder if the ball stretchers work even when you're balls are being kept suspended.

15. D_Hammond Happydipper

D_Hammond Happydipper Account Disabled

You do not want them.

my hang about 5.5" away from my body, they can get really annoying sometimes.

16. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

I've recently purchased a stretcher. Bought it for fun, not for stretching, but I must say that after a month and a half, my ballsack does hang more loose or lower.
    You can see some pics that I took here: pics
    I have a metal one with 39 mm diameter. It's comfterable to wear too. Shaving balls before gives indeed a better feeling.

17. Redwyvre

Gold Member

Albums:
    Good question. Personally, I'll wear my ball stretcher during the day, if I know I won't be sitting a lot and I can wear comfortable loose-fitting pants or shorts. I rarely wear boxers and never wear briefs. Generally, I snap mine for the evening or on weekends.

18. lineok03

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i wear mine days on end....when i have to use the restroom ( as in sitting)...i slip a bag over my sac / collars so they wont get wet.

4.4.2011 been wearing since 7 15am pst. i might wear they to work tonight. not sure yet.

Attached Files:

19. vindicator

vindicator Member

Albums:
  20. Grampareg

Grampareg Active Member

Albums:
    Just keep wearing the weights and eventually they will hang low. I have been wearing weights for 8 years now and am up to 4 lbs daily and free hang is at 5.5 inches when warm

Draft saved Draft deleted