Ball Stretching

Yono

Expert Member
Media
I like to have my balls hang some, I had never really done any stretching but I think they have some devent hang naturally (there are some pics in my gallery)
lineok, that device looks pretty interesting, I think I might start stretching myself as well to see how low can I go

1goodguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi guys, thanks for the info on streching, interesting and some of the pics. I think I will like the feel of weights as I love it when warm and your balls hang lower and sex when they swing is great so with the added fun of weights I'm sure that feeling will intensify, I shall keep you posted on my ... project lol! ;-)

gimme_another_inch

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, have you been successful with ball stretching?
Which method did you find to produce the most result?
I would like to try as to make them hang a little more as my sac skin is very tight, what is your advice, metal rings or what and where to get them?

thanks

Idreamfilthy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Ball stretching feels good when you take your time
and massage your cock and balls good before you start
I've been doing it for 6yrs using leather bracelets and then using leather rope.
also like stacking Silver Rings big enough to fit my cock and balls thru to give an extra stretch at the base while I give my balls a good massage.
Remember to stretch your balls up towards your belly button when you have them really relaxed ... I do this while massaging between my anus and balls to make the skin more flexible ....feels really intense to shoot a big load after all this exercising ...

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some good advice on this thread. Personaly I think leather or rubber stretchers are a waste of time, OK for play but thats all. Need some weight to pull on your balls, the longer the better. You need to feel the pull all the time, its part of the pleasure. I wear just over 3lb. of split collars about 4-1/2"long all day and just over 4lb. in the evenings. Most I have ever worn for any length of time is 6.5". I dont wear them to bed. Have been doing it for about 8 years now so its not fast, cant be hurried. To help get the collars on when I first started I always warmed my balls up in warm water, I also warmed the steel collars in warm water, they hold the heat for some time which helps. I use cocoa butter as a lube, collars need to be able to slip about and the lube stops the chafing. If they do get sore, take off the collars before it gets too bad, that way the recovery will be quicker and the weights can go back on for more stretching. Something they need to get used to. Now and again during the day it helps to drop them into a jug of warm water, makes them drop and eases of the pull for awhile.

I also pump now and again just to stretch the sack, I use a 12" x 2.75" cylinder to go for length. I dont pump for the bloated sack look, I just want to stretch longer so that my balls have somewhere to drop into.

Only problem with collars is that they are visible under clothing. It wasnt a serius problem when I started with one 2.25" collar, but more collars become a problem. Nowadays even with my original one collar on my balls hang so low as to be visible down my trouser leg. Thinking of wearing a kilt, I am half Scotish.
As has already been said the most important thing is to take it easy. Good advice.
cirus.
PS. I have some pics on this site already, dont want to bore anybody by putting more here.

D_Launceston Clitclimber

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you're a novice, put face cream on your balls before you use a (preferably soft leather) stretcher, starting with a thin (1") one and gradually building up to a thick one (I'm currently on 6"). If and when it gets uncomfortable, take the stretcher off. But as time goes by, discomfort becomes rarer and rarer unless you put on a bigger stretcher, then the cycle repeats itself.

Tip. If you live near a gay store that sells leather heavy sand-filled ball bags (see my pics) buy one. As a novice they're annoyingly difficult to clip on. But clip one on, lie down on the bed (so that the weight of it doesn't pull and hurt) and have a wank. The sheer weight of it, bashing from side to side and up and down, like a bulls balls, is itself a turn-on. After a few months you'll be so used to the ball bag that you'll be able to wear it under baggy jeans (combat style - no underwear) when you go out. But for the love of god, don't wear it combat under tight jeans, or you'll be arrested!!!!!

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
http://www.secretleather.com/html/why_wear_ballweights.htm

here 2 reasons why one might get into/ start ball stretching :wink: hehehe:biggrin1::biggrin1:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Q. Why would I want to wear ballweights?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A. Men love to have their balls touched, fondled or played with. It is especially enjoyable when the scrotum or ballsac is relaxed and soft.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Wearing ballweights achieves two results. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1. It is in itself pleasureable and erotic as the sensation of the weight hanging on the balls is a great feeling (it also looks good!). [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2. The weight hanging on the ballsac will, if used sufficiently, lengthen the ballsac giving more to play with, and increases the potential for pleasurable sensations.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ball stretching can be a gentle bondage game, a serious obsession or a kinky diversion - If you've never tried it, you owe it to yourself to give it a go - it feels great![/FONT]​

Ballweight

Sexy Member
Media
guys;

been stretching for about 8 years now - love it - totally great fun; started out as something i would do when driving to work (1 hour away) - as my balls became looser i got a metal weight - WOW! felt like heaven sent - now can wear 90mm - but often a weight of 2.6lb- all day! - remember guys its the weight that pulls them down permanently - not the length!

For anyone reading these posts - go for it - try stretching its great!

tingting

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i think this is not even the right thing... i would never ever put my penis in one of those let alone my balls ouch!

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Maybe I missed something here. My ball sack is fairly tight against my body. How do do start this process if you want to stretch them? I find pulling on my nutz hurts. I can't imagine having something on them like those in the various pictures. And what about sitting etc?

D_Jabez Kneejerque

Experimental Member
Media
In reading this thread I see that most are using either weights or ball stretchers for stretching.
I use vacuum pumping as a means of stretching. I use a straight tube, as narrow as is comfortable for the balls.
I think I've had good success. Picture in my profile.
I have a question for all of you also.
How long do you think you can get stretching?
What is the longest sac you have seen?

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In reading this thread I see that most are using either weights or ball stretchers for stretching.
I use vacuum pumping as a means of stretching. I use a straight tube, as narrow as is comfortable for the balls.
I think I've had good success. Picture in my profile.
I have a question for all of you also.
How long do you think you can get stretching?
What is the longest sac you have seen?

Good point, I agree pumping is a good way to start out stretching. Need to stretch the sack first so that the balls have room to stretch down. I started that way and now alternate between pumping and wearing weights combined with hand stretching.
Measured form my groin standing up, I measure 9.5" to bottom of sack with warm balls.
Pic is of my 10" x 3.5" cylinder packed, need new cylinder.
I also agree, you have made good progress. Understatement.
cirus.

Attachments

Reactions: Kerry D Sturm

mingemasher

1st Like
Media
Hi folks,

It's been a long time since I chatted.

I can now do scrotal suspension, swing by the balls, hang by the balls... whatever you like to call it.
I do it in the garage daily for about one minute; I hang totally from my balls without any hands and freely.

I have a blog: Swinging By The Balls where you can read about the process and the impossibility of taking snaps!

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Tim

biggd8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thats the hottest thing i've ever seen lineok. I started off with a one inch leather ball streatcher and have graduated to a three inch which i love to wear but still gets a little painful after a while. Where did u get that stretcher?

Yono

Expert Member
Media
Hi folks,

It's been a long time since I chatted.

I can now do scrotal suspension, swing by the balls, hang by the balls... whatever you like to call it.
I do it in the garage daily for about one minute; I hang totally from my balls without any hands and freely.

I have a blog: Swinging By The Balls where you can read about the process and the impossibility of taking snaps!

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Tim

holy shit! i just watched the video on your blog, wow, i never thought that was even possible!

Truck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i dunno about this shit. seems like it would make yo d look smaller haha.

also tho... my balls are annoying as shit! you can't tell from my pics cause they are shriveled a little more than normal, but they hang low some times and i sit on them and shit. annoying!