Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey mate. You have great balls for stretching and will be able to do it easily. I reckon you could wear a small ring permanently already. Make sure you moisturise regularly and listen to your balls. Sometimes they wont want to stretch so leave them alone. Its just the way it is! You can start with a cheap oxballs silicone stretcher to see if you like it but I'm sure you will love the weight of the steel ones. The Secret Leather Forum is excellent with loads of advice

Bitcoin

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Receiving my first magnetic ball stretcher today! So excited to pull this on my balls, and it feels so amazing!
The magnetic ring is really comfortable and very to put it on and off. The weight feels soooo good when you stand up...

Highly recommended!

48F3316B-8833-4500-9661-0DA87566A425.jpeg

Bitcoin

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Reactions: lineok03

Bitcoin

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks guys for all your ideas. I finally bought my first weight. It only a 20x36 but feels good. Actually it feels to light. I may buy another one of same size. Enjoy.
Looks great! Mine feels also light after a week or so, I am keep wearing it during the day. See after a few months and go for a second one on top of maybe a new heavier one.

I really the magnetic ones those are easy to put on and off. I might consider to switch to the around blocks so I can stack them via the magnet. Does someone using the round stacking magnetic?

Kaduna

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know it has worked for me; it is not just hanging lower in warm weather:)
When I first started I found it difficult to get the ring on and screw done up, in spite of the fact I had measured accurately.
Now it is just so easy to get it on

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So I went to a ballgame this evening wearing my 2 1/2" stretcher and my 1/2" cock and ball leather ring. Sitting on the wooden seat I slid my one hand under my balls and it was so amazing feeling my nuts all nice and round sticking out from the stretcher. Never experienced anything like that before. Was nonchalantly holding them as well. Pretty damn erotic I must say.

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So I went to a ballgame this evening wearing my 2 1/2" stretcher and my 1/2" cock and ball leather ring. Sitting on the wooden seat I slid my one hand under my balls and it was so amazing feeling my nuts all nice and round sticking out from the stretcher. Never experienced anything like that before. Was nonchalantly holding them as well. Pretty damn erotic I must say.
BEAUTIFUL!!!!

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi guys
I have a few stainless ball stretching weights that I want to get rid of.
I hate the small screw and allan wrench that I keep losing.
Any interest?
Let me know and I will give you more info
Thanks